• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 19 February 2020 - 18:49 PM

It's not a Playata problem sine Hero Zero is still on FB so it looks like BBE is now too hot for FB. Topless female toons were apparently blacked out for FB players all the time but there are some kinda new tops that show boobs anyway. FB maybe changed some regulations. If so, they should have notified all the players and not just remove the game outta nowhere like nobody would care. There are still many FB-players who don't know the forum and still have no idea what's up.

That's right. But I'm sure it's something bad from FB. I'm sure it's some bad ..... Codings in between the 2 of them I think. If FB decided to remove the game, they did wrong with not even letting Playata know. Maybe we need to talk with FB xD

And yes, you're right too that a lot of people don't know about unbinding and forums and all. In the past, I told it to my members that it would be better to unbind their account so they can play anywhere instead of only on FB or just on 1 device

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#62 nigel1

nigel1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 21:22 PM

it seems to me that we need 3 answerers that dont seem forthcoming in any of the above posts.this issue has now gone on for two weeks somebody must have some answers. what everybody on bbe need is honesty so we can work from there.

1) what is the real issue why facebook has no longer got bigbangempire on its gameroom. there are 3 answers going round ?

a) it is a server issue ?

b) playata haven't payed the bill?

c) facebook has removed big bang empire due to adult oriented content.?

2) will bigbangempire  ever return to facebook.?

3) what can we do to help the I am estimating about 50-80 players in uk2 so i assume 200 players in all the uk servers . that are in limbo..... waiting for bigbangempire to return to facebook but unaware of the fix that can be achieved on the bigbangempire forum as they are unaware of the bigbangempire forum.

what we would like im hoping im speaking for all studios in the game is some honesty and saying where we really are because if we do know we can all move forward from there .

thanks nigel1 boss of phoenix from the ashes uk2 server

on behalf of phoenixers 7 casualties of the facebook wars. 

• mel25, Splash and Joe57 like this

#63 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 19 February 2020 - 22:10 PM

They are stupid of not telling the people and Playata they would remove it IF they did do that. On everything else, they have let people know it will happen. I think it's just more FB's fault than Playata's or it is between the 2 that they don't really communicate well

• Joe57 likes this

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#64 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 20 February 2020 - 07:11 AM

it seems to me that we need 3 answerers that dont seem forthcoming in any of the above posts.this issue has now gone on for two weeks somebody must have some answers. what everybody on bbe need is honesty so we can work from there.

1) what is the real issue why facebook has no longer got bigbangempire on its gameroom. there are 3 answers going round ?

a) it is a server issue ?

b) playata haven't payed the bill?

c) facebook has removed big bang empire due to adult oriented content.?

2) will bigbangempire  ever return to facebook.?

3) what can we do to help the I am estimating about 50-80 players in uk2 so i assume 200 players in all the uk servers . that are in limbo..... waiting for bigbangempire to return to facebook but unaware of the fix that can be achieved on the bigbangempire forum as they are unaware of the bigbangempire forum.

what we would like im hoping im speaking for all studios in the game is some honesty and saying where we really are because if we do know we can all move forward from there .

thanks nigel1 boss of phoenix from the ashes uk2 server

on behalf of phoenixers 7 casualties of the facebook wars. 

None of these questions will ever be answered publicly, aside from the question if it will return. At this point, we don't know and we are not focusing on answering questions, we are focused on unbinding all the requests. 

It's not UK that just has the issue by the way, there are French, Polish, Italian, Greek and Turkish servers that have the same issue. 

Please also be aware, we may be asking for additional info in regards of proof of ownership, but the requests we send are different to each player. 

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#65 Joe57

Joe57

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey USA
  • Character:Joe57
  • Studio:Hungrey Mouths

Posted 20 February 2020 - 11:53 AM

thanks Neigel took mr weeks to get back on, from day 1 I told them all they had to do is change the passwords and we could get, took them a month, but there starting, I just got back on yesterday

• nigel1 likes this

#66 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 February 2020 - 13:08 PM

None of these questions will ever be answered publicly, aside from the question if it will return. At this point, we don't know and we are not focusing on answering questions, we are focused on unbinding all the requests. 

It's not UK that just has the issue by the way, there are French, Polish, Italian, Greek and Turkish servers that have the same issue. 

Please also be aware, we may be asking for additional info in regards of proof of ownership, but the requests we send are different to each player. 

Well, a lot don't even know about the forum and support, a lot will be lost too and no way to connect with them (I have some people in my studio on UK2 who don't know about the forum, even over level 300 they are)

Edited by Jason777, 20 February 2020 - 13:12 PM.

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#67 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 20 February 2020 - 14:27 PM

I agree, it's quite tedious and a lot of tickets have been received already before we had the decision to unbind. But we are not in charge of the Facebook page for the game. Actually, since this happens, I haven't even seen an update coming across on my news feed on Facebook from the game (even though I don't play anymore). Though any player that is enjoying the game, as well as extras, should always check the forum, especially even just for the give-aways. 

Even what we are doing now, the manual unbinding, is a last-resort action. Basically, we always suggest if you plan to play the game long time, to cut out the middleman, especially if you plan to spend money on it just even once, as any social media, takes their cut as well. Also to play the game, you are dependent on the social media and the server, which is twice the risk compared to just the server itself directly.

#68 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 February 2020 - 15:34 PM

Yeah, I told the whole studio to create a forum account when it was December, but some people don't bother ofc. 1 person even thought they were being hacked. Now she doesn't return anymore (I think she does can play on the official site, but with it been said that there is an error and somebody else might been using the account, she doesn't return and I'm sure she played on FB the whole time before)

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#69 DanielaPurple

DanielaPurple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPolombia (AKA Colombia)
  • Character:DanielaPurple
  • Studio:Tragically Malicious

Posted 21 February 2020 - 16:03 PM

The problem is far from being fixed. We have a big part of the studio with the problem. I know the problem is general, and i think probably is the adult content of the game, we already how prudish FB is, beside Hero Zero have no problem, so is not between FB and Playata.

• Splash likes this

#70 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 21 February 2020 - 19:14 PM

Indeed, it is not a technical problem. This is a problem that MAY be fixed, but to be honest, I would not bet on it being resolved anytime soon. If you want to play your current account, you should drop a ticket and ask us for your account to be migrated.

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#71 AnjelikaL

AnjelikaL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPrague
  • Character:Anjelika

Posted 23 February 2020 - 17:06 PM

The unbinding has worked for most of my team, out of 24 we are down by 4 now. And 2 of those are working to get their accounts unbinded as we speak. So, big thanks to those who helped unbind accounts- including mine :)

#72 nigel1

nigel1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 23:19 PM

just wondered if you can tell us how many outstanding tickets you have remaining in the UK servers. have you got to everybody yet? or is there more to come. and how many have you replied to so far? 

thankyou and keep up the good work. (I can imagine it is tough work thankyou)

#73 Starr1

Starr1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Character:Starr1
  • Studio:LizzieLovesStacy

Posted 23 February 2020 - 23:58 PM

I put in a ticket a week or two ago and still no response, just sitting in limbo. Probably will have to put in another ticket soon. Hopefully all this gets resolved asap

#74 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 24 February 2020 - 06:17 AM

just wondered if you can tell us how many outstanding tickets you have remaining in the UK servers. have you got to everybody yet? or is there more to come. and how many have you replied to so far? 

thankyou and keep up the good work. (I can imagine it is tough work thankyou)

It is more tedious than difficult. In addition to the information we requested above, we need to verify that we are being contacted by the owner of the account. This requires us to ask a question or two, over and above that information. Please do not think we are being mean or are unwilling to help, we just need to make sure we are giving the account back to the correct owner.

I put in a ticket a week or two ago and still no response, just sitting in limbo. Probably will have to put in another ticket soon. Hopefully all this gets resolved asap

You may wish to go to the support page, and check out your submitted requests. As I said above, we require a response before we can convert the account. We sometimes ask for more information, but have gotten no return response. Such requests will in fact stay in limbo, because we can't proceed.

------ Also, Steam players note!

So far as I know, this issue does not affect Steam players. But... Steam is also an extra interface, and you may want to convert to a direct account. In this case, however, you can do the conversion yourself, and we would appreciate if you do not ask us to convert Steam accounts for you.

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#75 MelisaA

MelisaA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Character:MelisaA
  • Studio:Melisas Lounge

Posted 04 March 2020 - 22:11 PM

A month ago started FB issue, still nothing. Really this is impossible to solve that? Sad that my studio lost many good and active members due to this issue :(

#76 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 March 2020 - 23:08 PM

Well, there will get no solution to it. FB just stopped with keeping BBE as one of their games. So everyone who wasn't smart enough to unbind their account will be gone (or they shouldn't have stayed on FB and gone to the real page)

They just have to go to support and ask to unbind their account. But some don't even know about it so they won't be able to get back

Edited by Jason777, 04 March 2020 - 23:09 PM.

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#77 MelisaA

MelisaA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Character:MelisaA
  • Studio:Melisas Lounge

Posted 06 March 2020 - 07:06 AM

Well, there will get no solution to it. FB just stopped with keeping BBE as one of their games. So everyone who wasn't smart enough to unbind their account will be gone (or they shouldn't have stayed on FB and gone to the real page)

They just have to go to support and ask to unbind their account. But some don't even know about it so they won't be able to get back

Yes, the main disappointing thing is, they really don't know that need to unbind. They only sees that game is just shut down.

#78 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 06 March 2020 - 07:21 AM

Sadly, that's something we cannot do anything about. This is why it's always good to keep tabs on the forum of a game, or if you plan to play for a longer period, to cut out the middleman. 

I've also seen situations that having a server or social media in between, causes more lag, which also impacts your game play.

#79 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:51 AM

Just a random question, why do support mails go straight in the unwanted list?

Some people don't know about that and they think they don't get any response then

Edited by Jason777, 06 March 2020 - 11:51 AM.

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#80 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 06 March 2020 - 15:21 PM

This is their own mail settings, that sends it to spam. They have to mark it themselves as not spam. This is mailserver dependent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users