• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 12 February 2020 - 10:19 AM

UPDATE!!!!

The issue is between Facebook and Playata, and will still take quite some time in order to fix and be continued. 

However, if you wish to play, we at support are able to unbind your accounts from Facebook.

For this, please provide us a ticket (either your previous one or a new one), with the following details:

- Facebook mentioned in title preferably, or in the ticket.

- Your character name

- Your server

- The email address that you wish to have used for logging in.

Also please make sure you mention you wish to unbind your account in the ticket!

Please also give us time to handle all the requests. We will try to process everything for all servers as smooth and fast as possible.

Remember that after the unbind process you will no longer be able to login using that social network for direct login - you will have to use our game APP or Website.

Edit: Please note, once an account is unbind-ed from Facebook (or any other social media), this action can not be reversed. So chose wisely :)

• DanielaPurple and FetWolf like this
Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#42 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 12 February 2020 - 20:43 PM

Came here because a friend and studio mate is having this issue and is ready to quit over it. I will link them to this thread. Just have to say I would not be hasty in blaming BBE for the trouble. I have experienced loss of integration with FB with other gaming equip, namely, PS4 ability to post pictures and videos directly to FB was removed. Looks more like FB is the common denominator with these troublesome issues. Maybe it's almost curtains time for them. I can only hope. Can I get my MYspace back, please? I miss Tom! <3

Just a casual now

#43 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI

Posted 12 February 2020 - 20:53 PM

BTW, I don't know if this is still true. Maybe someone that does it now can confirm. Back when i unbound my account, I was given some amount of diamonds for doing so. 50 or 100 IIRC. So, if that is still the case, people may not be compensated for the trouble, but doing the unbind can at least be worthwhile.

Just a casual now

#44 Splash

Splash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Character:Splash
  • Studio:Tragically Malicious

Posted 12 February 2020 - 23:05 PM

I hope that BBE will suspend their automatic deletion of inactive players until this issue is resolved. How long is it before a player is automatically deleted?

#45 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 13 February 2020 - 00:06 AM

Inactive players are subject to being automatically deleted after approximately three months.

I do not believe the reason WHY matters, because the issue is that the account is inactive. I have no expectation that current policy will change.

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#46 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:46 AM

How long is it before a player is automatically deleted?

Inactive players are subject to being automatically deleted after approximately three months.

It's still 105 days. February 4th was the last day before the incident so those players will be deleted on May 20 unless they unbind from FB or FB fix that shiet before.

After 30 days they already start to disappear from the raking list until somebody attack them from friend list or in their studio but it still says "there is no player with this name".

So everybody playing from FB should unbind from FB and once that is done, best immediately active delete the FB account instead. :P

#47 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 14 February 2020 - 03:04 AM

Don't be mean, Andrea.  :)

We have been converting accounts from Facebook for a bit now, and it seems to be fixing the problem satisfactorily. The only issue is that this is a manual process, and it requires fairly senior help, so we can only do so many accounts per day. Submit a ticket if you want to change to a direct login, and please be patient while we get to it.

PS: offer subject to the usual warnings. Your account will be unchanged, except that you must log in through the supplied email address with the password you will create as part of the process. And again, this process is irreversible. You will never be able to reach your account through Facebook again.

Edited by CaptC, 15 February 2020 - 16:23 PM.
clarified that new passwords are created as part of the registration process

• FetWolf and dparadise like this
In love with my Baby.

#48 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI

Posted 14 February 2020 - 13:41 PM

I see the top post has been edited about the help available by ticket. Thank you. Should it maybe include a link to ticket submission page since you normally need to login to get to that?

Just a casual now

#49 mel25

mel25

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Character:Sophie34b
  • Studio:Sophies Studio

Posted 14 February 2020 - 14:55 PM

I hope all players now , have got this FB issue resolved .. worked ok for players in my Studio. But , hope BBE will compensate everyone for this mishap !!! as it is very unsettling  and reducing strengths for all, whether in Temple  challenges etc 

• FetWolf likes this

#50 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 14 February 2020 - 16:25 PM

I hope all players now , have got this FB issue resolved .. worked ok for players in my Studio. But , hope BBE will compensate everyone for this mishap !!! as it is very unsettling  and reducing strengths for all, whether in Temple  challenges etc 

We are quite sure no compensation will be given, as stated previously by CaptC If you wish 'compensation', participate for 'The Perfect Date' :)

#51 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 14 February 2020 - 16:27 PM

I see the top post has been edited about the help available by ticket. Thank you. Should it maybe include a link to ticket submission page since you normally need to login to get to that?

Actually: https://forum.uk.big...do-i-report-it/

In this post, the url to the support is shown :) 

#52 nigel1

nigel1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 01:26 AM

can i just say. that although i have noticed a few posts have said that this problem is resolved. i have to say that for our studio it is not resolved we still have 7 or 8 players in our studio that I believe have this issue. some of these players will be unaware of the bbe forum . and will be waiting for facebook to get big bang empire back.. other players have sadly given the game up altogether. 

can I ask 2 questions 

1) what is a estimated time before bbe and facebook sort out the link.?

2)if some people are waiting for the facebook link to be resolved and choose not to unbind there account . how can it be fair to use the 105 day rule for these players as the problem could take 105 days to resolve. 

sorry im not trying to create issues im just trying to be fair to the 8 members I still have missing from my studio through no fault of there own.

thanks Nigel1 (phoenix from the ashes uk2)

• Splash likes this

#53 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 15 February 2020 - 09:01 AM

We do not know when or if the issue between facebook and BBE will be resolved all together. This is why we have chosen to offer the manual unbind option. At this point, once again, we do not have a timeframe when the issue is going to be resolved.

#54 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 15 February 2020 - 16:16 PM

I will point out, to those diamond buyers, Facebook takes a cut. Converting to a direct account will save you a few bucks on your diamond purchases.

(Sorry, Nutaku customers, they also take a cut. But at least in Nutaku's case, you get added benefits. That is why I call Nutaku's cut the 'penis tax'.)  

(lol)

• dparadise likes this
In love with my Baby.

#55 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 18 February 2020 - 23:16 PM

BBE needs to act up stronger and be more strict to FB  :P

They need to make it better faster. Studios are having members less all because of FB that does absolutely nothing

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#56 FetWolf

FetWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:FetWolf
  • Studio:Sophie's Studio

Posted 18 February 2020 - 23:56 PM

Think the FB playing days are over seeing this is an adult orientated game!

BBE Facebook's page needs to make a post on how to send in a ticket through here and have players unbind their FB accounts! 
I was playing through FB and had to unbind my FB account in order to play again!

#57 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 19 February 2020 - 07:22 AM

Everyone has to unbind in order to play again, this was announced in the update.

How to send a ticket is also shown here on the forum. 

BBE Facebook's page needs to make a post on how to send in a ticket through here and have players unbind their FB accounts! 
I was playing through FB and had to unbind my FB account in order to play again!

• FetWolf likes this

#58 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:23 AM

Why didn't they do that years ago then? And I'm sure that's not the issue. If they keep letting fake accounts who spread viruses and/on "sex sites", there is something very wrong with their security. Also the game is more censored on there. There is just a problem on FB's side and FB wants to do nothing about their site. That's why Playata needs to be more strict to FB and tell them what to do lol

• dparadise likes this

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#59 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 19 February 2020 - 13:57 PM

But if they do have removed BBE, that would been very late. It has been there for years. The game should have said something about unbinding, it's always something people should know for if something would happen to for example FB (with that FB gets kinda worse and worse).

If FB removed the game too, they should have let it know to the people too, so I think it's just some problem with something else on FB's end

Edited by Jason777, 19 February 2020 - 14:15 PM.

• wuffy and FetWolf like this

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#60 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 19 February 2020 - 17:59 PM

It's not a Playata problem sine Hero Zero is still on FB so it looks like BBE is now too hot for FB. Topless female toons were apparently blacked out for FB players all the time but there are some kinda new tops that show boobs anyway. FB maybe changed some regulations. If so, they should have notified all the players and not just remove the game outta nowhere like nobody would care. There are still many FB-players who don't know the forum and still have no idea what's up.

• Jason777 and nigel1 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users