• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 06 February 2020 - 21:31 PM

I was playing on here this morning through the website * www.bigbangempire.com * and now I'm unable to play yet again!
When trying to log on it's telling me that * There is no player with that email address. Please check your entry. *

I'm logged into the forum! So why am I unable to play now when I was playing about an hour and a half ago SMH!!!!!!! 

The problem has been reported to development. It is in their hands. We do not have any expected time for a fix. The problem is not that our servers are down. Facebook and BBE are not communicating properly. 

I cannot speak directly for Playata, but I do not think there will be global compensation. There is no way for Playata to gauge fair compensation on a player by player basis, since it is obviously impossible to know how many missed logins any particular player would have. And compensating everyone would give an unfair advantage to non-Facebook players, even over and above what they are already getting.

Every BBE player is dependent upon the BBE servers being up. Facebook players are ALSO dependent upon Facebook being up, and Facebook & BBE communicating correctly. As an ex-programmer, I suggest you consider if Facebook actually adds value to your playing experience. It might be worth getting rid of the extraneous interface,

If you do decide to get rid of Facebook: After the problem is resolved, you can follow the procedure below to unlink your BBE account. From then on, you can log directly into BBE from a browser or our app. But note carefully! This means you cannot log in to your BBE account from Facebook in the future, and the process is irreversible.

• First go to settings -> account
  • Select the option "Unbind account".
  • Fill in the requested fields.
  • You should now receive an email with a confirmation link.
  • Click on the link to finish the process.

The forum and the game are not tied together. Your accounts are separate, and the game servers are not the same as the forum servers.

Like Capt said, forum and game are not linked that's why one works, the other doesn't.

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#22 mel25

mel25

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Character:Sophie34b
  • Studio:Sophies Studio

Posted 07 February 2020 - 10:58 AM

Hope this gets fixed very soon, it is causing havoc for all studios !!!!

• FetWolf and StormDD like this

#23 FetWolf

FetWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:FetWolf
  • Studio:Sophie's Studio

Posted 07 February 2020 - 13:58 PM

Make sure the correct server is displayed on the top right side. By default it would try to log you on to the newest server which is UK3. You will likely need to select UK2 from the dropdown menu there.

I am under the right server! My server is UK2
And out of curiosity, I have checked them all out.
My character is no where to be found. 

#24 FetWolf

FetWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:02 PM

Hope this gets fixed very soon, it is causing havoc for all studios !!!!

And pushing the frustration levels up to the max !!!! 

• StormDD likes this

#25 AnjelikaL

AnjelikaL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPrague
  • Character:Anjelika

Posted 07 February 2020 - 15:10 PM

Sveiki, fellow BBE players and Moderators. I have been wondering please if there has been any update, with regard to the FB issue. I note that some mods have kindly acknowledged there being a problem, and since we are now in day 3 and it is still not working, I- and probably many other players are still not aware when we can expect the game to be up running again. There has been no feedback from devs on the facebook group, except the acknowledging of the issue, and I think as players, we are left in the dark, so a few words  would be a little encouraging to hear in response of how it is going.

Paldies x

• mel25 and ShiannaBraekova like this

#26 MelisaA

MelisaA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Character:MelisaA
  • Studio:Melisas Lounge

Posted 07 February 2020 - 15:41 PM

3rd day of that issue, and no solutions how to return to BBE. I play now with mobile version of BBE, this still working somehow. Many members can be lost due to this issue, for dying BBE UK2 it will be hurt.

#27 Harry0rgan

Harry0rgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Harry0rgan
  • Studio:DV8

Posted 07 February 2020 - 16:58 PM

In that case, you should submit a ticket to support. That sounds like your account was hacked and whoever stole it changed the associated email address. You will want to check your records in advance from the email that was originally sent to you when you created the account to get it back. I can´t remember if that has a registration code, but the questions they will certainly ask are original email address of the account, server, character name, and the date you registered the account.

Harry0rgan on UK1

Wombraider on UK2

Liberacé on RU1 (RIP RU1, best server we miss you)

UncleTrenchcoat on INT1

#28 mel25

mel25

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Character:Sophie34b
  • Studio:Sophies Studio

Posted 07 February 2020 - 17:03 PM

It is fair that you post again , Anjelikal :) .. so many players are very concerned , as are Studios .

and encouragement is necessary for Devs and Mods are doing their best .. alas.. 

• ShiannaBraekova likes this

#29 Joe57

Joe57

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey USA
  • Character:Joe57
  • Studio:Hungrey Mouths

Posted 07 February 2020 - 17:15 PM

mine too Fen hope they fix it I'm gone too

#30 Harry0rgan

Harry0rgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Character:Harry0rgan
  • Studio:DV8

Posted 07 February 2020 - 17:32 PM

@FetWolf and Joe57 - check the exact wording of the error message. Words matter and are a sign of exactly what the error is.

Scenario 1: Wrong password - this error is "The entered login data is incorrect"

Scenario 2: email address not registered on the server - this error is "There is no player with this email address. Please check your entry."

Harry0rgan on UK1

Wombraider on UK2

Liberacé on RU1 (RIP RU1, best server we miss you)

UncleTrenchcoat on INT1

#31 FetWolf

FetWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 February 2020 - 19:00 PM

mine too Fen hope they fix it I'm gone too

@FetWolf and Joe57 - check the exact wording of the error message. Words matter and are a sign of exactly what the error is.

Scenario 1: Wrong password - this error is "The entered login data is incorrect"

Scenario 2: email address not registered on the server - this error is "There is no player with this email address. Please check your entry."

Everything is spelled out correctly.

#32 FetWolf

FetWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 February 2020 - 19:11 PM

Everything is spelled out correctly.

This isn't anything on me end. This is on BBE's end of things.

#33 ShiannaBraekova

ShiannaBraekova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Character:ShainnaBrae
  • Studio:HiddenleafDominion

Posted 08 February 2020 - 02:35 AM

I am new, does this happen often?

• Ariel Piper Fawn likes this

#34 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 08 February 2020 - 11:00 AM

Sveiki, fellow BBE players and Moderators. I have been wondering please if there has been any update, with regard to the FB issue. I note that some mods have kindly acknowledged there being a problem, and since we are now in day 3 and it is still not working, I- and probably many other players are still not aware when we can expect the game to be up running again. There has been no feedback from devs on the facebook group, except the acknowledging of the issue, and I think as players, we are left in the dark, so a few words  would be a little encouraging to hear in response of how it is going.

Paldies x

Unfortunately, up to now we have no information on when the problem will be restored. We believe this can take some time, but if ever we get some information, we will share this with all of you immediately. 

Be aware, we do ask for info on a few times per day, so we can share this with you. But if there's no update, that also means there's nothing we can share with you all.

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#35 nigel1

nigel1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 21:07 PM

I would just like to put the point across from the point of players that are unable to play the game at this moment several of these players have been in touch with me through other means rather than the game .not just our studio but other studios also. 

as boss of a studio I feel responsible for these players some of who have put 2 to 3 years into the game .

my issue is not with our excellent  moderaters . but with the people that run the game. 

my studio members ,myself  and im sure lots of other members/studios would appreciate more feedback from the people that run the game a daily update would be appreciated even if it was no joy yet sorry but we are still trying .

thanks for your help by the way moderators we know you are trying your best 

cheers nigel1

• Melishta and Bobaloo like this

#36 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 08 February 2020 - 22:17 PM

When we get updated information, we pass it along as soon as we get it. We haven't gotten any updates lately, so all we can do at the moment is repeat:

Development is aware of the problem.

We don't have a time frame for a fix.

I wish we had more.

• dparadise likes this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#37 Starr1

Starr1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Character:Starr1
  • Studio:LizzieLovesStacy

Posted 09 February 2020 - 23:40 PM

Have tried checking multiple times to log on here and facebook the last few days but still can't play. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

• nigel1 likes this

#38 IceCrystal

IceCrystal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 20:48 PM

Six days of being offline and no Facebook shortcut any more, but I can send this wow!!!!  Starting to wonder if almost 4yrs on the game and Hundreds spent is in the trash would love to Know. Really would like to keep playing.

Sincerely,

IceCrystal  UK1 Server 

#39 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 11 February 2020 - 01:26 AM

Ice, we know it is frustrating. We expect the problem to be resolved, but we don't have a time frame.

The forums are hosted on different servers from the game. But the game is not really down, this problem is a miscommunication between Facebook and BBE. 

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#40 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 11 February 2020 - 23:26 PM

That's kinda one of the mistakes to make xD When I knew about the game having an official site and knew about unbinding, I did that so I could play on the official site. FB has always been very unstable, bad and unsafe xD

• dparadise and BigDonger like this

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users