Photo

How do I expand my studio?

studio

Best Answer AngelicaSynn , 29 August 2015 - 21:19 PM

Beside each of the studio stats is a plus-sign if you are studio boss or an advisor... up to level 14, they can be upgraded for notes only... after that it will cost diamonds as well to upgrade...

As far as I can remember, the level of the sudio boss doesn't effect their ability to upgrade studio stats...

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Raqa

Raqa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 15:13 PM

How do I "expand" my studio?  I'd like to try the fanciest film-shoot option, but it's grayed out because my studio hasn't been expanded.  I'm level 22.  I see there are things I can't buy until level 25.  Is studio expansion one of those things?

Thanks in advance!

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 29 August 2015 - 21:19 PM   Best Answer

Beside each of the studio stats is a plus-sign if you are studio boss or an advisor... up to level 14, they can be upgraded for notes only... after that it will cost diamonds as well to upgrade...

As far as I can remember, the level of the sudio boss doesn't effect their ability to upgrade studio stats...

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 29 August 2015 - 21:19 PM.

• Raqa likes this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#3 Raqa

Raqa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 15:03 PM

Many thanks.  I don't know how I missed those plus signs!  I'm upgrading now. 

Thanks again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: studio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users