• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 30 May 2017 - 15:07 PM

Hey community - how goes it with the new game changes from Patch Notes 2017.05.30?

We are supposed to see some new collections / collection items from duels and d.starter tasks:

New Features

Items and Item Pattern Collections

• A new gallant item set is now available as a reward for Dickstarter tasks. All items of this set belong to a new item pattern collection.

• Every time you win a duel you get the chance to receive an item from the new duel set. All items from the duel belong to a new item pattern collection.

Has anyone noticed anything else unusual or different to report?

Thanks,

-TB (flower)

#2 Amberson

Amberson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 17:55 PM

Nothing unusual for me. But I have already acquired 3/5 items from the duel winning collection. :) The fitness headband is kind of useless, though, because it's not visible with most hairstyles. I think it should have been placed over the hair and not under it in order to feel like a meaningful clothing accessory.

On another topic, I would appreciate if the "Geek Pride" wardrobe also had its own collection with additional items (special footwear and some pants or whatever).

Edited by Amberson, 30 May 2017 - 18:05 PM.

• TaraBing likes this

#3 Amberson

Amberson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 21:16 PM

A bit off-topic (sorry (angel) ), but I just found out via the German BBE forum that the geek edition boots and pants already exist (personally, I would go with a different design for the female items, but nevemind). I found multiple necklaces, piercings etc. during the special together with the glasses and shirt, but never saw no boots or pant(ie)s. And for example, here those items aren't even mentioned or displayed, so I thought that they simply don't exist and that's why there isn's a separate "Geek Pride" collection. All in all, it's funny that the game features many more wardrobe pieces that are not part of any collection. Some of them are even much better than those that are...

geek_pride_day_notification.jpg

Edit: Ok, so according to this, the boots and pant(ie)s are not part of the Geek Pride collection, but were just borrowed for the picture from a separate Autumn collection... Btw, it seems that the German forum is much more alive than this one. :X

Edited by Amberson, 30 May 2017 - 21:46 PM.

#4 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:28 AM

A bit off-topic (sorry (angel) ), but I just found out via the German BBE forum that the geek edition boots and pants already exist (personally, I would go with a different design for the female items, but nevemind). I found multiple necklaces, piercings etc. during the special together with the glasses and shirt, but never saw no boots or pant(ie)s. And for example, here those items aren't even mentioned or displayed, so I thought that they simply don't exist and that's why there isn's a separate "Geek Pride" collection. All in all, it's funny that the game features many more wardrobe pieces that are not part of any collection. Some of them are even much better than those that are...

geek_pride_day_notification.jpg

Edit: Ok, so according to this, the boots and pant(ie)s are not part of the Geek Pride collection, but were just borrowed for the picture from a separate Autumn collection... Btw, it seems that the German forum is much more alive than this one. :X

Hey Amberson, the first part is still somewhat on topic, as it's COLLECTIONS based.

Geek Week went by so fast - is it over?  Did it even last a week?  I dunno, I blinked.  :O

I was also surprised to not find a COLLECTIONS base of items for the "Whiplash Party" ticket items.  We have collections for Burning Bernie's, and Flaming Wheels, but not Whiplash. Was it an oversight?

As for having items missing from a collection, that also seems odd if the item exists.  But if it doesn't exist, or only exists in artist rendering of "marketing materials", then we should not be too surprised.  It has to exist in game first before it can be part of a collection.

Nice points earlier on the headband being visually "useless" but I bet the dev staff had their reasons on stuffing it under the hairs for some mop tops.  I imagine it can be difficult taking 2-d art, and making it work in the layering paperdoll system that is BBE, especially when some items like hair would need to be layered in pieces from back to front to make it work.

Also nice to know the German forum boards are more active than this one. Pity I don't speak or write or read much of it. I am not sure of the history of BBE's native language.  And on that subject, I have a big bag of nothing.  Does anyone know what language it was first written in and then what came next?  It was not English, because there are some funny lost in translation moments in the story-text part of the game.  Maybe someone who knows more can help out, but I don't want this thread to veer off subject in to language and such.

To stay on point, we will stick to mostly Collections and the Game Patch, but if someone knows the history please briefly mention it in a reply.  If I find out, I will do the same.  (smug)

Thanks,

-TB (flower)

#5 mel25

mel25

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Character:Sophie34b
  • Studio:Sophies Studio

Posted 31 May 2017 - 16:20 PM

Hi, the new Collection of Success is Sexy  is fabulous, but, why can we not buy these items ? ( Notes or Diamonds) I. have so many collections not completed :(

Maybe this should be possible in next BBE update 

#6 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S

Posted 31 May 2017 - 16:38 PM

Hi, the new Collection of Success is Sexy  is fabulous, but, why can we not buy these items ? ( Notes or Diamonds) I. have so many collections not completed :(

Maybe this should be possible in next BBE update 

Hi Mel,

You want to be able to BUY a COLLECTION?  I can forward the suggestion.

I am curious, would your idea of buying the Collection give you use of all the item patterns in the Sewing Machine?

-TB (flower)

#7 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S

Posted 31 May 2017 - 19:23 PM

Does anyone know what language it was first written in and then what came next? 

I found out the German (Deutsch server DE1) came out first circa 2014 and English (UK1) followed but I don't know how soon English followed, and I don't have a timeline for all the languages released..

The game has been published on Facebook, Steam, the Web (accessible via browser-based systems), and on Android.  It has been published in 11 different languages including, Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.

-TB (flower)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game changes, patch notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users