• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RodGobbler

RodGobbler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 00:13 AM

The choices on the Film Titles are really bugging me! Are you trying to be funny with the word 'Atheltic', or are your staff just dyslexic? Please change this to the correct 'Athletic'. Also, a lot of titles seem like random English words found on foreign t-shirts (e.g. Gherkins, Faux Pas, Resolute, Financial Officer (?!), etc.. Why not get rid of them? And whenever a title has { (Names)'s } in the title, I assume that it is supposed to fill in the (Name) part with the person who made the film? It would be great if you fixed it so that worked.

• Shimmer2 likes this

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:51 AM

What you have to realize is that Playata, Inc. (the parent company/developer/provider) is based in Germany, so the people making the game available don't speak English as their first language... Translators and programs that translate can only take you so far... grammer and syntax can, and indeed are, lost in the translation...

As far as getting the program to replace '(Name's)' with the username the player plays by, that should be possible, but may not have occurred to the developers... it is a good idea though...

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 29 January 2016 - 04:53 AM.

• Becky Lynch and Harry0rgan like this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#3 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:30 AM

Also some of the titles are painfully long so it makes it hard not to cover half of your character with the title.

• AngelicaSynn and Shimmer2 like this

zvQS8q5.png

#4 RodGobbler

RodGobbler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 22:12 PM

I hadn't looked into it, but I was actually assuming that they were a Slavic or Russian company based on them using the word Privaty in some of the titles.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Films, Title, Spelling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users