• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 25 October 2015 - 10:03 AM

It's already 2 days that I haven't got a single vote. Either the girls are chosen then me when I come up or my film is bad.

Place 5,901 isn't really a position I appreciate.

That's what you get in return to be kind and vote for almost every1. (I'm not sad)

I think a class for the female characters and a class for the male characters would be a good thing.

• AngelicaSynn, Fingerman, ChetKummer and 1 other like this

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#22 Fingerman

Fingerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 20:35 PM

Nearly 2 weeks into this new voting system and I've come to accept that male characters are not going to finish in the top 100, and I'm OK with this. Unless you finish in the top 10, the rewards are not all that great if you consider the experience, diamonds, and epic items you may earn just by submitting votes. So, players who play more have a greater chance of getting rewards just by voting.

That being said, this makes me wonder how other players are voting. I'll be honest to say I will vote for my studio over any other, no matter what. Aside from that, I have been voting for the movie that looks like the player has put more time and thought into their production. But now, I am seeing movies in the top 10 where titles, backgrounds, and outfits don't match, but HEY! Epic B(O)(O)BS! Now don't get me wrong. I like a nice pair just as much as the next hetero guy, but I now find myself voting for sucky movies, just to be the mild anarchist I am. So, I wonder, are other players purposely voting for sucky movies and what are your reasons?

• Harmony, ChetKummer and Shimmer2 like this

#23 ChetKummer

ChetKummer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationWales
  • Character:Chet Kummer
  • Studio:Sausage Fest Studios

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:14 AM

I find myself doing the same thing! It's one long boob vote otherwise! Sucky poster makers deserve a vote, poor things - they're never going to get in the top 100, just like us guys!

I'm disappointed that guys will never get there - not because of the rewards as such (you're right - they're not much) - it's just made me not bother spending cash or diamonds to create a spiffy poster if it hasn't got a chance of winning anything. The rewards for voting and film making do compensate - and film making is much improved - I just don't think the voting idea was thought through terribly well. If there was a top male and top female category it would make it a bit more engaging for male character players.

• AngelicaSynn, Fingerman, Jason777 and 1 other like this

#24 Fingerman

Fingerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 14:22 PM

10 hours till second week of voting closes. So far, no males characters in the top 100. One in the top 200. That same one in the top 500. I will no longer spend diamonds on this portion of the game until there is a top male and top female category. 

• ChetKummer likes this

#25 Noxide

Noxide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Nox
  • Studio:Ecchi and Ahegao

Posted 02 November 2015 - 15:34 PM

Have been seeing a lot of male votes on UK2. Male pop % might be higher on this server but its nice to see a little balance.
  • AngelicaSynn and Becky Lynch like this

#26 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 03 November 2015 - 05:54 AM

I've been making an effort to vote for male covers when I do not have a studio member to vote for. I hope we start to see more in the top 100.

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#27 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:32 AM

Be sure and read the patch notes for 11-3-2015 :) Male covers will now only compete with other male covers. (party)

http://forum.uk.bigb...tes-2015-11-03/

• Fingerman and Jason777 like this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#28 Fingerman

Fingerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 16:28 PM

I'd like to give the developers a big THANK YOU for your attention in this matter. The latest changes are a big help for male characters and I am looking forward to the results of these changes.  :)

• AngelicaSynn, ChetKummer and Becky Lynch like this

#29 ChetKummer

ChetKummer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationWales
  • Character:Chet Kummer
  • Studio:Sausage Fest Studios

Posted 03 November 2015 - 23:32 PM

I agree with Fingerman - a BIG thank you to the developers. It's good to know that out concerns were picked up on and acted upon. Now, what shall I vote for - boobs or crotch? Hmm! :)

• AngelicaSynn, Fingerman and Becky Lynch like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users