Photo

Glory And Levels

Levels Glory Stats

Best Answer AngelicaSynn , 14 September 2015 - 05:34 AM

Glory measures how often you've won, either when you challenged, or when you were challenged... as your character level gets higher, you spend the aquired points to increase your stats... the higher your stats, the more often you will win, so the higher your glory... the higher your glory, the less often you are likely to be attacked...

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:13 AM

I've asked a similar question before but I really want to know what my Glory should be.

I am level 75 (close to level 76) and my Glory doesn't get above 19, 000 because I'm constantly being attacked by higher levels.

All of my skills are just above 1000 .... except for Strength which is only 816.

Every time I get an item it makes some skills really high while lowering others.

I have to fight lower level players (which I hate doing) just to stay ahead.

Help and ideas?

Thanks in advance.

zvQS8q5.png

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:22 AM

unfortunately, that is the way it works... the small fish (lower levels) are eaten by middle-size fish (you and those near your level), and middle-size fish are eaten by big fish (high levels)... either you must resign yourself to following this pattern, or to your glory being taken and not replaced... once you reach higher levels yourself, fewer of the fish will be bigger, so big fish will beat you less often...

• Cheyenne and SindyXtreme like this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#3 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:25 AM

unfortunately, that is the way it works... the small fish (lower levels) are eaten by middle-size fish (you and those near your level), and middle-size fish are eaten by big fish (high levels)... either you must resign yourself to following this pattern, or to your glory being taken and not replaced... once you reach higher levels yourself, fewer of the fish will be bigger, so big fish will beat you less often...

But doesn't it go by levels of Glory? Not your actual character level?

zvQS8q5.png

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:34 AM   Best Answer

Glory measures how often you've won, either when you challenged, or when you were challenged... as your character level gets higher, you spend the aquired points to increase your stats... the higher your stats, the more often you will win, so the higher your glory... the higher your glory, the less often you are likely to be attacked...

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 14 September 2015 - 05:38 AM.

• SindyXtreme likes this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#5 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:48 AM

I've noticed that when I'm attacked three times in a row that the player loses at least once.

zvQS8q5.png

#6 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:58 AM

When your realitive stats are close to equal, that usually happens, when all your stats heavily outmatch theirs, it is rare to lose... it CAN happen, but it is rare...

• SindyXtreme likes this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Levels, Glory, Stats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users