Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:40 AM

Let's keep it civil.  What happens on the HZ board needs to stay there (smug)

We do not discuss what support has said to us or about any ban you may have received on any Playata forum. Both are serious infractions on the forum and can lead to a suspension. This is the BBE forum not HZ so let's keep it on topic please. :)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#22 FunkBunny

FunkBunny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:FuckBunny

Posted 04 August 2016 - 18:11 PM

We do not discuss what support has said to us or blablabla

p.s. the signatures are too small...!!!! :P

Edited by KatetheSpanka, 04 August 2016 - 18:34 PM.
Removed content complaining about support team

#23 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 18:31 PM

If you are going to quote me please do not edit my statement. This forum is not the place to complain about support. This is a violation of forum rules. Please read when you have a moment.

http://forum.uk.bigb...d-terms-of-use/

If it is a translation issue please place it in the translation thread. It appears what this topic was originally created for has been resolved. Anyone that has further issues please submit a support ticket. The Devs do not read the forums so if you want them to know you must submit a ticket. 

That being said I am gonna caution one more time that the forum is NOT the place to complain about the support team, devs or your moderating team. This forum is provided so we can give constructive feedback and ask questions or offer help to other members.  Please do not force the issue because we will enforce the rules. 

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#24 IceyAngels

IceyAngels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Character:IceyAngels
  • Studio:Striped Pantsu

Posted 04 August 2016 - 18:44 PM

If you are going to quote me please do not edit my statement. This forum is not the place to complain about support. This is a violation of forum rules. Please read when you have a moment.

http://forum.uk.bigb...d-terms-of-use/

Hi Kate

I would like to ask you how to get our tickets resolved efficiently and successfully?  If the ticket gets closed, we reopen it and add to it.  But if it does not get resolved, where do we turn please?

#25 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 18:55 PM

Without knowing the situation and what their response was (and please don't tell me because it's private information) I can't really say. That is between you and support. My advice would be to reopen it and explain why you feel it was not resolved correctly. Supports decisions are final and I can't really address why they may handle a situation a certain way.  All I can say for sure is this isn't the place to air it out cause it can result in a 2 day suspension and we don't want that. ;)

• AngelicaSynn likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#26 IceyAngels

IceyAngels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Character:IceyAngels
  • Studio:Striped Pantsu

Posted 04 August 2016 - 19:11 PM

Without knowing the situation and what their response was (and please don't tell me because it's private information) I can't really say. That is between you and support. My advice would be to reopen it and explain why you feel it was not resolved correctly. Supports decisions are final and I can't really address why they may handle a situation a certain way.  All I can say for sure is this isn't the place to air it out cause it can result in a 2 day suspension and we don't want that. ;)

Can I start a suggestion to Forum Support topic?  What we would recommend to help players?

• AngelicaSynn and rigger like this

#27 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 19:13 PM

Absolutely, as long as it is not criticizing support. I'll be happy to pass along any constructive suggestions.  :)

• AngelicaSynn likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users