• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 30 June 2022 - 16:23 PM

I find it very disappointing that players who have saved Season rewards for matching temples get ignored. While the current Experience Point Temple works fine, we had no Time Mission Temple in this Season and there are many Item Rewards waiting since the last Sell Temple. Now with only two more Weeks to go until all rewards must be collected on the end of the Season, the devs put a total useless Film Temple on which means that a lot of saved Energy or Items will be wasted. (angry) 

So I take this post to express My absolute incomprehension about the Film Temple choice and hope the devs replace that planned Film Temple with something energy or Items based. There should never be any other Temple like Films or Duels within the last three Weeks of a season!

• mel25 and Ungazed like this

#2 Goplana

Goplana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • World:UK6
  • Character:Goplana
  • Studio:The Kingdom of Goplana

Posted 30 June 2022 - 16:49 PM

I disagree with you. Temple tasks shouldn't be based mainly on seasonal rewards. There should be a variety of them, which, unfortunately, does not apply because there are mostly conventions.

• Ungazed likes this

#3 ButterCups

ButterCups

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmid-west
  • World:UK2
  • Character:ButterCups
  • Studio:Wicked Eden

Posted 01 July 2022 - 12:25 PM

I disagree with you. Temple tasks shouldn't be based mainly on seasonal rewards. There should be a variety of them, which, unfortunately, does not apply because there are mostly conventions.

i second the variety of Temple tasks!!!! Its been beyond time to have some fresh and new tasks to do!!

• Ungazed likes this

My closest friends call me Cupsie :)

#4 NurderWSV

NurderWSV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2022 - 09:24 AM

Hmmm - as there are triple XP missions at the moment it's recommended to use the energy from the saison. The actual temple could use the XP AND! the energy rewards. :-)

It's perfect for me!

And there were two times sell items at the current saison - my bags there are empty...

In my opinion season works well with the temples.

• Ungazed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users