• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUK
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Sophie34b
  • Studio:Sophies Studio

Posted 24 May 2022 - 09:32 AM

What is the future of BBE ? .. with all that happened with calamity of FB, with so many players leaving ..

and yet we have so many new Game servers !!  and are they a success ?? ..It is difficult now for any Studio to compete with others .. although I do accept that My Studio has been successful...because of many active players over the years ..( we dont have to spend ridiculous amounts of Diamonds , for example to Win BBA )

No wonder new players become disgruntled and leave the game ...How can this problem be fixed .. ?incentives to win prizes .. some of the Sets you can buy, do not entice anyone ..  

just having a rant . cause its a miserable day lol

• Mysteriathesuperfreakl, FetWolf, Andrea6969 and 1 other like this

#2 ButterCups

ButterCups

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmid-west
  • World:UK2
  • Character:ButterCups
  • Studio:Wicked Eden

Posted 24 May 2022 - 17:15 PM

I talked to a lot of people on here after my rant over the convention TQ's. So i have came to 3 conclusions. 1. greed has blinded them and they don't realize people are leaving or 2. They know the ship is going down and they are riding it out to make as much money as they can with the illusion that new people are starting to play and i wont say the 3rd because i think it will be so bad for this game and i don't want to give them the idea if thats not what they are working to.

• mel25, Mysteriathesuperfreakl, FetWolf and 1 other like this

My closest friends call me Cupsie :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users