• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmid-west
  • World:UK2
  • Character:ButterCups
  • Studio:Wicked Eden

Posted 12 May 2022 - 22:13 PM

I am posting this to show my frustration with this TQ! Even though it seems like they say it is going to be the next one and they put something else on, or the sheer number of times it is put on as apposed to all the others. I for one am so tired of seeing it come up or even having it posted that it will come next. Has greed blinded the powers that be to the fact that a lot of people simply don't want this or is very tired of seeing the same few people win it because they will spend money to buy the diamonds to win it.  The UK2 server doesn't have much people on it anymore and I feel like this company is burring people out with Conventions. I understand that they do need to make money in order to stay in business but come on!!! REALLY!!! Ok rant over for now!!!

Cupsie

• Jason777, mel25, Mysteriathesuperfreakl and 1 other like this

My closest friends call me Cupsie :)

#2 Mysteriathesuperfreakl

Mysteriathesuperfreakl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 May 2022 - 17:53 PM

I agree with Buttercups. In addition to members winning by piling on the diamonds, real life and sleep also enter into my reasons for being sick and tired of seeing conventions for upcoming TQ's. Once in awhile, it is tolerated as a necessary evil when playing Big Bang Empire, but conventions come up in TQ's way too often. The UK2 server is losing far too many players, and we have some very long-time players. I have been an active player since mid 2016, and I am getting very frustrated with TQ conventions. I hope the powers that be will pay attention to it's players and try to properly remedy this situation and make TQ's more balanced. That's my 2 cents worth.

• mel25 and ButterCups like this

#3 mel25

mel25

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Character:Sophie34b
  • Studio:Sophies Studio

Posted 14 May 2022 - 16:04 PM

Have to agree, as regards to what has been stated , but this has been an ongoing situation for many years now .. and yes , a long standing player am I, too ..I add a few extra coins to the pot  ..

ps: also why have 2  Convs one after the other ??  

pps : if we have to have Convs .. make them 30 minutes maximum in duration!!! Now there is an original idea .. ( but I've already mentioned this idea.... years ago!!!! )

• Mysteriathesuperfreakl, ButterCups and Andrea6969 like this

#4 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 18 May 2022 - 03:12 AM

I'm not frustrated about convention temples anymore. In fact it gives me a easy relaxed week. There are less than 100 players active on UK2 so since two Years I don't bother doing more than one show for 10 temple points all week. It's 4 Minutes for 4 SP in solo temple and anything more is not worth to waste time on it. And if the studio doesn't win, it's not the end of the World either. I'm no f*in' robot to click them all the time and when they want me to, so the Devs can stick their conventions where the sun doesn't shine and instead of money they get the middle finger from me. :P 

• mel25 likes this

#5 Marja

Marja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 May 2022 - 10:18 AM

I agree with Andrea. Some of our players also do just 1 show and for the rest we boycot the conventions this week...

There's simply too many conventions lately!!!

• mel25 and Andrea6969 like this

#6 mel25

mel25

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Character:Sophie34b
  • Studio:Sophies Studio

Posted 27 May 2022 - 21:05 PM

Is it really Conventions again, next temple ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users