• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUK
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Sophie34b
  • Studio:Sophies Studio

Posted 16 December 2021 - 13:29 PM

A thought for everyone, especially those who decide on what Temple to have ..

Selling ITEMS for Xmas Temple, at least. People do have a life to live and enjoy some Festive cher ..

So Devs and those who decide .. be wise and dont  make those time consuming Temples . 

• Mysteriathesuperfreakl and Andrea6969 like this

#2 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Pinkyslapalot
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 17 December 2021 - 01:00 AM

Nope, instead they gave us the exact opposite.  Fight mission energy.  Yup, do 3 minute missions non-stop on XMAS week.   No thanks BBE Grinch.

• Mysteriathesuperfreakl and Andrea6969 like this

#3 Mysteriathesuperfreakl

Mysteriathesuperfreakl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 December 2021 - 05:25 AM

Waited for convention to start tonight...was scheduled for 10:21 pm SMT. The times changed, more than once, in the few minutes that my husband and I checked them. I understand that rl comes first, as it should, but if we're expected to participate in the tq, then left hanging, it feels like a kick in the teeth. Conventions at this time of year are a bad idea, period. I wish our dev's would keep more in step with how their players feel. 

#4 mel25

mel25

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Character:Sophie34b
  • Studio:Sophies Studio

Posted 18 December 2021 - 10:50 AM

Cancel next Temple with Fights pleeeeaaaase .. 

SELLING ITEMS is what is needed 

be reasonable for the Christmas period

• Andrea6969 likes this

#5 elowyn

elowyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 11:57 AM

Im not sure about selling items, ive only 12 boxes of golds so far lol. BUT i do agree with NOT time consuming temples, there are plenty of other options such as panda hunting and coin collecting that can be done by normal gameplay rather than being sat ingame all day.

#6 owlator

owlator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 04:14 AM

Its been almost a year since last skill buying temple.

#7 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 04 January 2022 - 09:05 AM

Its been almost a year since last skill buying temple.

This temple was discontinued and replaced by the weekly tournament "SKILL". Buy skill points when you think you have enough notes to beat the leading player. 

Depending on how many active players on your server are, buy a few per week to make top 100 also gives rewards every Sunday.

#8 elowyn

elowyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 11:31 AM

This temple was discontinued and replaced by the weekly tournament "SKILL". Buy skill points when you think you have enough notes to beat the leading player. 

Depending on how many active players on your server are, buy a few per week to make top 100 also gives rewards every Sunday.

That sucks. I have been saving my cash for a big blowout on a skill temple, now you are saying i have been losing weekly skill points under false pretences?

#9 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 06 January 2022 - 12:56 PM

That sucks. I have been saving my cash for a big blowout on a skill temple, now you are saying i have been losing weekly skill points under false pretences?

Yes you have since I believe that in UK1 are less 100 active players. It's 10 SP reward per week for one bought SP to be listed in top 100.

The discontinuation of the buy temple was never mentioned in the relevant patch notes back then, except for the German version of this forum. I had posted it here.

However, with a huge load of saved notes you should be now able to win or make it in Top 3 of that tournament for a few weeks back to back which gives even more SP rewards, if you just buy enough to get on 1 position shortly before the tournament ends Sunday evenings 3h before game reset so you can make up for some of the lost SP. ;) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users