• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPrague, Czech Republic
  • World:UK2
  • Character:ArielPiperFawn

Posted 27 March 2021 - 12:36 PM

Ahoj,fellow BBE's

I wanted to address something which I think is a worrying trend in the game. Recently, some of my friends in the studio are receiving abusive direct messages from other players who they are attacking. Please, if you are being attacked constantly by another player, please message them and ask POLITELY if they would stop, chances are I think, is that you will get a more positive response than if you send a message littered with swearing. I told my studio to report if they get abusing messages. I think if you send message with swearing at other players to intimidate them, it will have the opposite effect and make them attack you more. This is food for thought?

Ariel

• Jason777, Mysteriathesuperfreakl and ShiannaBraekova like this

#2 ShiannaBraekova

ShiannaBraekova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • World:UK2
  • Character:ShainnaBrae
  • Studio:HiddenleafDominion

Posted 27 March 2021 - 13:25 PM

I know the player you mean, I will not name him as that is for devs to deal with. But he has since deleted the account he was sending the messages from. Set up a NEW account, taken over his old studio with his new account (which is expanded to 100%) and is at level 2!!!! It is obvious what he has done. Not for me to say, but I think the studio should be deleted

• Jason777 and mel25 like this

#3 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 27 March 2021 - 15:00 PM

Yeah, you're right Ariel. I hate such people who are whining and complaining if they get a lot attacked. Had that a couple of years happening too with a couple of friends of mine. I get hot headed of such people (And that feeling I hate, as my head goes warm and my hair feel like they stand straight up lol)

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#4 elowyn

elowyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 07 April 2021 - 20:02 PM

I went through a period of getting ratty through constantly being hammered by the same "easy rep farmers"

Had a few choice words for them.

Understandable for fight temples when you gain 500 rep but lost 2k EVERY day of it.

Now i have all the fight achieves and am much more advanced, i simply rib the buggers that do it.

After the grumbles, mine and their studio are on great terms and share info about the game.

We ALL get miffed at times for being attacked too much, but you can grumble without being abusive about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users