• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • World:UK2
  • Character:ShainnaBrae
  • Studio:HiddenleafDominion

Posted 07 June 2020 - 22:51 PM

Buna stars and starlets,

Whilst I like this pvp idea, I believe that hitting a player and gaining 0 points from them, should result in not counting as a win in the competition, people will get a plus in the win slot for a definite win. I think players should only be rewarded if the win generates points.

Have a good day.

Shianna Brae

• Jason777 and Jada like this

#2 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 03:11 AM

My server has a little over 100 active players. It would not be possible for people here to keep up with the other servers. We would run out of duels.
  • wuffy and Andrea6969 like this

#3 Jada

Jada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Character:Jada
  • Studio:Sexart

Posted 10 June 2020 - 13:56 PM

Yup, its bs! If you have a server with only 100-200 active players then why not merge them with a more active server? Otherwise players are bound to quit the game entirely if they are being clobbered by a 300 level+ plus player when they are only in their 60s, 70s, tournament or not that is utter crap. No wonder players are quitting in these servers, it is too unbalanced. 

• Jason777 likes this

#4 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 10 June 2020 - 14:25 PM

It has been discussed on the forum before: its impossible to merge servers. 

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#5 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 10 June 2020 - 15:06 PM

It's not really about merging servers, it's about people just attacking people for 0 glory and they get points in the PVP for just blowing against them

• ShiannaBraekova likes this

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#6 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Character:Pinkyslapalot
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 10 June 2020 - 15:39 PM

I think the bigger discussion is why is the PVP needed?  We already have nice daily duel rewards for 5, 10 or 20 duels.  Is there really a need for having a non-stop duel temple with a little exp reward at the end?  Of course if you are a very high level player, getting 50% exp is 1 or 2 million exp points.  But what about the little guy trying grow his player?  

Oh wait, maybe you'll get a few players wasting diamonds on courage refreshes, or accidentally dueling too quickly.  I guess every penny counts.

Other than an ego boost for a few players (look at me, I did 1000+ duels in week), I'm not really understanding it and I don't think this option is good for the game.

• Jason777, Andrea6969 and ShiannaBraekova like this

#7 Harry0rgan

Harry0rgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Character:Harry0rgan
  • Studio:DV8

Posted 10 June 2020 - 15:44 PM

Why have a cross-server competition when you cannot attack players FROM other servers. That would make more sense.

• Jason777, Andrea6969 and ShiannaBraekova like this

Harry0rgan on UK1

Wombraider on UK2

Liberacé on RU1 (RIP RU1, best server we miss you)

UncleTrenchcoat on INT1

#8 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 10 June 2020 - 17:32 PM

I agree with a lot of things, if I look, I hated wasting my time on duels if they were too little courage. Small courage usually also means very little chance on items anyways :) Plus it feels like bullying.

We believe Playata introduced this to add something fun for players, but this doesn't mean I personally am a fan of what has gotten added and the rewards for it.

As for attacking cross server, how would you do this glory wise? We don't believe with the glory, this would be a very easy and bug free option. Also you could create an account on a different server and bash the heck out of it.

• ShiannaBraekova likes this
Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#9 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 10 June 2020 - 20:10 PM

The PVP tournament made me reducing the effort on duels big time. 

It's not fun if it's cross server without actually competing against them in direct duels.

The so called "reward" is a handicap. I always try to avoid XP to gain a good PR (SP per level) and this "reward" messes that up. 

I guess Playata wants to make high level players to replace their worn items more often  (and to pay the greedy Misty for the same epic refinement) by level up faster so the items get sooner +250 or more. Anything less is not worth it in the first place in high levels.

I'm not falling for that. I loved to duel and did 100+ duels everyday whether it was duel temple or not. Now I just do the 20 per day and hope at least 2999 players do at least 1 more duel so I won't get bothered with XP crap. (puke)

Change the reward to notes or SP so it would be at least worth to duel and not spoil the fun.

• wuffy and ShiannaBraekova like this

#10 ShiannaBraekova

ShiannaBraekova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Character:ShainnaBrae
  • Studio:HiddenleafDominion

Posted 10 June 2020 - 22:59 PM

Thank you everyone who has replied. I am glad I am not the only one disliking this issue.

• Jason777 and wuffy like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users