biged67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Aus
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 27 May 2019 - 14:25 PM

This game is so easy but long and I think this is why so many are leaving to much time spent, Just my thought on suggestions on how to maybe keep more people in the game. 

1. Cut the energy time down, without using batteries, diamonds, you are looking at 3 hours of just energy time that is alot. My suggestion here is to cut the refill time to 30 minutes instead of 50.

2. Films 3 hour films are to much, if you do 3-3 hour films you are looking at 11 hours, if no diamonds are used. Suggestion make it where the films are no longer than a 1 and 1/2 hours.

This is just my thoughts and I maybe wrong or overstepping here. Opinions are like buttholes though everyone has one, and some stink and some don't 

• Phloo and Kitirena like this

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 28 May 2019 - 12:06 PM

This is just my thoughts and I maybe wrong or overstepping here. Opinions are like buttholes though everyone has one, and some stink and some don't 

We appreciate all suggestions given. We also appreciate additional player comment on the suggestions, even if it is just a like.

Every couple of weeks we produce a report that goes to BBE management and development, which includes the best three suggestions we have seen. We generally pick those suggestions that have received the most positive mentions, either with likes or via discussion.

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 biged67

biged67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Character:Aus
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 28 May 2019 - 13:59 PM

Thanks, it just makes it hard and gets boring after a while. I know when good players leave it makes it hard on all the studios.

#4 Kitirena

Kitirena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNutaku server
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Kitirena
  • Studio:Naughty Nekomimi

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:25 AM

One thought I had about mission lengths was to suggest that as the time remaining for a given mission being done passes, possibly reducing the number of diamonds required to finish it proportionally would make more sense than just charging a flat rate regardless of time remaining. For example, if a ten minute mission costing 40 diamonds to complete were done the way things currently work, then it would still cost 40 diamonds to complete it even if you only had 2:30 left to finish. With the prorated diamond cost, the mission would be reduced to 10 diamonds, which would give players more incentive to spend diamonds on missions (and thus buy more diamonds more often).

#5 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 03 September 2019 - 06:11 AM

Interesting suggestion, something crossing the back of my mind several times in the past month myself. We'll forward the input to the development team.

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users