Photo

Does the number of films made effect your votes?

votes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ChetKummer

ChetKummer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationWales
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Chet Kummer
  • Studio:Sausage Fest Studios

Posted 11 November 2015 - 23:40 PM

Hi!

Does the number of films you make in the weeks leading up to the voting effect how your votes are distributed between them, or which film get's picked for voting?

If, for example, you made only one three star movie in a week, would it show up in the voting choices more often and therefore get more votes, than if you made five and they were all coming up against each other?

Thanks!

• Becky Lynch likes this

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:38 AM

All your three star films from the previous week will be in the rotation of covers for voting.  As far as will you get greater exposure for only having 1 cover in the rotation versus having several I don't believe so but I will try and get a definitive answer on that for you. It's my understanding that only having 1 cover doesn't increase your visibility but it's an excellent question.

Also if you have 5 covers in the rotation yes, your covers could potentially compete for the vote since all your covers are stand alone in the contest but that should happen very rarely with the volume of players on the server. The odds would be very slim.

I'll post whatever clarification I can get on a single cover versus multiple covers and how it may effect visibility in voting.  :)

• Shimmer2 likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#3 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Garm
  • Studio:GString Enterprises

Posted 14 November 2015 - 22:01 PM

"All your three star films from the previous week will be in the rotation of covers for voting"

At the beginning of the voting stage, I saw my ranking with different covers but the past 3 days or so I only see the one. Perhaps that is the one getting the most votes? I was in Nevada for a few weeks when this system started so not real sure how it all works

• Shimmer2 and InYourDreams like this

#4 InYourDreams

InYourDreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Character:InYourDreams
  • Studio:Hells Sex Dolls

Posted 05 December 2015 - 05:28 AM

type in 0       (zero) in the search  when looking at the voting list  

then every time you hit  enter it will automatically take you to your next film down the list ,

in order of how many votes they hame.

• Shimmer2 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: votes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users