8 replies to this topic

#1 Jon Wang

Jon Wang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 04 November 2015 - 00:02 AM

I think there should be a pass button available to use and that using it should count as casting your vote for neither film when neither of them deserve a vote. I personally have seen several of the films available to vote on where I wouldnt have choosen either due to their lackluster layout/design or any effort put forth towards making their films appear attractive in the slightest. But as it stands right now we have to make a choice between to losers and that shouldnt have to be. If both films up on the choping block suck big donkeys in tijuiana then let us have the ability to voice our opinions to that effect and give us a pass button so that can keep undeserving films from receiving any undue accolades. And perhaps to keep it from being over used only allow it to be utilized a limited # of times each day - 5 is a good number. Just my $2 bill on that.

• AngelicaSynn and SindyXtreme like this

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 04 November 2015 - 04:45 AM

Thank you for the suggestion :)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#3 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:00 AM

Agreed.

zvQS8q5.png

#4 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:55 AM

So if some1 doesn't have diamonds to make their cover better want's to try and get to the diamond rewards you don't want to give him a chance?

That's just what I think about that pass opinion, every1 has his own opinion 

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#5 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:11 AM

Since I can't afford to buy diamonds, I tend toward extreme thrift with those I earn... I therefore tend toward spending only notes on upgrading my films, and spend only those diamonds absolutely necessary to get a proper title and cover configuration... it takes a little creativity, but you can do it if you really work at it... a pass button would be useful for when they don't bother to make the effort, IMO...

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 05 November 2015 - 08:13 AM.

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#6 Jon Wang

Jon Wang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 20:35 PM

Jason777 - diamonds arent the only way to modify the layout for your film. a few notes here and there can really bring a film into a much more attractive cover than just leaving your film in whatever randon offerings come your way. i think i get what your saying too, but to give everyone the same chance when some arent putting forth any effort what-so-ever is the same as saying why keep score, let everyone win and that way everyone can have their participation medal too. you got to play to win and that means doin what it takes to get yourself some votes. putting up a few notes necessary to polish up your production may be just what you need to keep from getting passed for having a film cover where for example the body is seen but the face is obscured by the title. i mean would you consider renting a film of any nature in real life if it looked like some of these that are being offered to be voted on? i know i wouldnt and thats why the pass button is a necessity for this aspect of the game. just my $2 bill right there

• SindyXtreme likes this

#7 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 07 November 2015 - 13:18 PM

It was just an opinion for those who have problems with it (see it like an example) I know you can also use notes to change it but the best layout are the ones that need diamonds and mostly those covers win

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#8 Harmony

Harmony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Character:Harmony
  • Studio:Ephemeral Style

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:31 AM

Even if they implemented 4 options per vote rather than a pass button as this would give a better chance of being able to vote for a decent cover

• Fingerman likes this

#9 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 09 November 2015 - 03:38 AM

I hardly EVER use diamonds for my films, sometimes I use notes and my covers are fine without a title covering my characters face because I like to put a little effort in .... no diamonds needed for that.

zvQS8q5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Voting on films, votes, need a pass button, pass button option

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users