#1 Needhelp247

Needhelp247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 06 November 2015 - 19:55 PM

On some other games I've played they've had world clocks for when events happen. A clock or warning system for conventions would greatly help those who are surprised by the sudden appearance of one. At least we would be able to plan ahead for when they happen instead of them popping up at random.
  • AngelicaSynn, Chufu, Becky Lynch and 2 others like this

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 07 November 2015 - 00:56 AM

Thank you for the suggestion. :)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#3 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 00:14 AM

I agree. I have not seen one in several days now because apparently they are happening when I am not on. Or asleep and no way of telling when they are imminent.

Are they random or on a set timer? Even something as an ingame fixed note of the scheduled times might help. Like "Conventions appear at 4am and 4pm." on one of the in game help tabs.

#4 Chufu

Chufu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 20 December 2015 - 23:37 PM

I agree. I have not seen one in several days now because apparently they are happening when I am not on. Or asleep and no way of telling when they are imminent.

Are they random or on a set timer? Even something as an ingame fixed note of the scheduled times might help. Like "Conventions appear at 4am and 4pm." on one of the in game help tabs.

So true and it sucks so hard! A random time would be great so every player could have a chans at least one time to join a convention, since we all live in different timezones :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users