Photo

The Work Feature

Work Time Reset

Best Answer Becky Lynch , 05 November 2015 - 05:01 AM

The only way to change it would be to wait to collect your final time exactly 10 hours before you want to collect again.

Example if you are ready to log off at midnight but want to collect your money 11:00 AM then you need to collect your last time at 1 AM,,,,,,10 hours before you plan to return. That is the only way to change it or have it ready at a time that works better for you.

The alternative would be to go ahead and sign out at midnight and collect at 11 AM but one hour would not accrue any notes since it stops after 10 hours. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:08 AM

The work/job feature resets every ten or so hours.

I find that if I want to log off at say 8.p.m. then it's going to stop paying out after ten hours.

Can I reset or change this?

I don't want to be up half the night resetting it.

Opinions?

Answers?

zvQS8q5.png

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:01 AM   Best Answer

The only way to change it would be to wait to collect your final time exactly 10 hours before you want to collect again.

Example if you are ready to log off at midnight but want to collect your money 11:00 AM then you need to collect your last time at 1 AM,,,,,,10 hours before you plan to return. That is the only way to change it or have it ready at a time that works better for you.

The alternative would be to go ahead and sign out at midnight and collect at 11 AM but one hour would not accrue any notes since it stops after 10 hours. 

• SindyXtreme likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#3 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:23 AM

I would like to reset it around 8 or 9 in the evening but that's not going to work and I can't sit up until midnight to reset it. 

zvQS8q5.png

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:18 AM

actually, you make the same amount per hour until the 10 - hour limit is reached, so I suggest the last thing you do before you sign off is to collect your earnings... that will start the 10 hours at the point of your sign out, and allow max build-up of funds before it stops accruing...

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 05 November 2015 - 08:20 AM.

• SindyXtreme likes this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#5 IceyAngels

IceyAngels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Character:IceyAngels
  • Studio:Striped Pantsu

Posted 05 November 2015 - 19:05 PM

You can collect your work pay anytime you want.  As soon as I am heading to bed, I hit collect.  That way then it starts accumulating again.  I usually get up 5 or 6 hours later for work, so on way out door to go to work, I hit collect money.  There is no penalty if you cash it out after 1, 2 or 10 hours. 

• AngelicaSynn and SindyXtreme like this

#6 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 06 November 2015 - 00:56 AM

Thanks to everyone for your answers and yes I set the reset as late as possible but I can't sit up half the night.

zvQS8q5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Work, Time, Reset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users