• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Snow

Snow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 22:16 PM

Hi. I played a lot of these browser games before and lots of them keep making more and more servers. One of the games I played added a new server like every week and had like over 100 servers. When games add new servers, it ruins the game population since people keep moving to new servers and starting all over again. This game has 2 servers now, hoping it does not copy other games and keeps making new servers because it will ruin the population of older servers.

• Becky Lynch likes this

#2 Needhelp247

Needhelp247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 27 October 2015 - 23:14 PM

It might be rewarding to some if they want to start over somewhere fresh. And unless you haven't been meeting some friendly people on this game then you don't have to worry about strangers leaving :)

#3 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:07 AM

Thankfully we should never see servers added weekly or monthly for that matter. :) From my experience playing both BBE and HZ it happens very rarely and only when a game is growing. In over a year of playing both games this was the first time I was able to be part of a new server on day one. :) So it's really kind of exciting for me. Thank you for the suggestion. :)

• Cheyenne likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users