Photo

Does voting more often mean your films get reviewed more often?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Raqa

Raqa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 15:18 PM

Does casting a ballot increase the odds that my own films will be "reviewed" (i.e., voted on) by players my often?  

In other words, when I vote, do I increase the chances that my own films will come up when other players vote?  

In other other words, is there any incentive to cast ballots, other than the immediate cash or XP reward?

Thanks.

#2 Fingerman

Fingerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 15:58 PM

I don't know about the first part of your question, but I vote a lot and I have received 2 epics so far.

#3 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 20 October 2015 - 21:07 PM

As far as I know how often you vote does not figure in to how often your cover is shown as an option to other players. That is a great question though.

You do get nice rewards for voting but my main incentive to vote as much as I can has been to help members of my studio. So far I have only seen 2 covers appear for members of our studio that I could vote on but I keep voting in the hopes I will have a chance to help one of them. 

• vixxx likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#4 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 20 October 2015 - 21:52 PM

As far as I know how often you vote does not figure in to how often your cover is shown as an option to other players. That is a great question though.

You do get nice rewards for voting but my main incentive to vote as much as I can has been to help members of my studio. So far I have only seen 2 covers appear for members of our studio that I could vote on but I keep voting in the hopes I will have a chance to help one of them. 

I've voted for two of my studio members and one member voted for another and I've voted for two friends and  a lot of guys, the rest were random, the rewards are nice but I just like the aspect of voting.

zvQS8q5.png

#5 Raqa

Raqa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:55 AM

I like the voting too, and I have gotten one epic out of it, so I'm happy.  Mostly I'm just curious whether there's anything I can do to get my films "reviewed" more often.  :)

• Becky Lynch likes this

#6 dc scanner

dc scanner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBerkeley Springs
  • Character:Dante26
  • Studio:Karma Productions

Posted 23 October 2015 - 07:42 AM

I had (mistakenly, it appears) assumed that the more you voted, the more your films would show, even if only by a small percentage. I dunno...

"Towards what end does a substantially empathetic demoiselle such as yourself inhabit a locus such as this?"

"I'd rather have a bottle in front o' me than a frontal lobotomy."

#7 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 24 October 2015 - 01:59 AM

I had (mistakenly, it appears) assumed that the more you voted, the more your films would show, even if only by a small percentage. I dunno...

"Towards what end does a substantially empathetic demoiselle such as yourself inhabit a locus such as this?"

I just voted for myself.  (lol)

• grub, Becky Lynch and Evolution like this

zvQS8q5.png

#8 zargana

zargana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:14 AM

in regards to the voting how/were can one find out what they got (vote wise) for their films?

#9 Shimmer2

Shimmer2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationMauritius
  • Character:Shimmer2

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:37 AM

in reguards to the voting how/were can one find out what they got (vote wise) for their films?

Hello Zargana, 

To find out the list of movies and the number of votes for everyone in the Big Bang Awards, click on the Ranking icon where you normally can view your position in the league of stars. Click the tab 'Big Bang Awards' and under that tab you will find every single star participating, their ranking as well as the number of votes and rewards they will get. :)  The top 100th players get rewards. :) 

• AngelicaSynn likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users