4 replies to this topic

#1 Fingerman

Fingerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:11 AM

I've been purchasing diamonds for a few months now and I recently unbinded from Facebook. I noticed that the diamond packs are different. Does everyone know about this? 

These are my diamond options if I'm logged in through Facebook:

PeKIbzH.jpg

And these are my diamond options if I'm logged in through unbinded browser:

UjWfmuz.jpg

The exchange rate would differ by country, but at the time of this post, the US purchase for a 1350 pack would cost me $15.57 USD. That is a difference of $0.41 for an extra 337 diamonds. On the other hand, the Facebook option might yield a better deal depending on your country's exchange. (I'm not familiar with other payment options, but PayPal converts the exchange before your final approval.) 

Before purchasing your next pack, unbind your account from Facebook and compare. Unbinding your account allows you to play with or without Facebook.  If you are binded, then you can only play through Facebook and you can only purchase the Facebook option. 

• AngelicaSynn, SindyXtreme, Becky Lynch and 1 other like this

#2 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:56 AM

I unbound my account and I go to the browser version to buy diamonds using my debit card.

What options does the Facebook version have?

zvQS8q5.png

#3 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 06 October 2015 - 15:27 PM

The facebook version only have that you pay with the mobile through facebook and with a pay card through facebook, it might be different then I tell now.

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#4 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 06 October 2015 - 21:24 PM

Since I have played HZ for over a year I never had my BBE account connected to Facebook. You not only get better options for purchasing diamonds directly on the BBE server but you will also avoid some issues that may occur due to Facebook connect not working properly. Even after you unbind your account from Facebook you can still access it from Facebook.......but you can also access it using the email and password you set up when you unbind directly on the BBE website. 

I strongly recommend that anyone who hasn't already unbound their BBE from Facebook that you do so ASAP. 

You can do so through settings, click the wrench looking icon on the bottom and select account, then select unbind account and provide an email and password.....It is very easy. This way if there is ever an issue with your facebook connecting to your BBE account you won't lose access to your BBE account.  ;)

• AngelicaSynn and Fingerman like this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#5 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 06 October 2015 - 21:57 PM

I have unbind my account but I usually play from Facebook on my iMac Desktop because if I play from the browser version when I'm on the iPad I have a hell of a lot of issues.

zvQS8q5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbind, diamonds, purchase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users