Photo

Dial A Diamond

Diamonds Buying MobilePhone

Best Answer Becky Lynch , 05 October 2015 - 03:05 AM

Best I can tell is you have two mobile options. The first is by SMS.....Your mobile provider would have to allow charges to be added to your monthly bill for this to work. The second option you actually dial into a number it provides and give a pin number for the purchase. I am assuming here too you would need a mobile provider that allows you to bill things to your mobile account.  I am in the United States so neither option works with my provider so I do not have first hand experience with either.  :)

Maybe someone on the forum has been able to use one of these options and can give you more details on which providers allow it.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:23 AM

When I was buying diamonds a couple of days ago I noticed the buy via mobile/cell phone option.

Does anyone know how that option works?

I'm with Telstra Pre Paid and I'm in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

zvQS8q5.png

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:05 AM   Best Answer

Best I can tell is you have two mobile options. The first is by SMS.....Your mobile provider would have to allow charges to be added to your monthly bill for this to work. The second option you actually dial into a number it provides and give a pin number for the purchase. I am assuming here too you would need a mobile provider that allows you to bill things to your mobile account.  I am in the United States so neither option works with my provider so I do not have first hand experience with either.  :)

Maybe someone on the forum has been able to use one of these options and can give you more details on which providers allow it.

• SindyXtreme likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#3 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:05 AM

My mobile is pre paid, it's not on a contract.

zvQS8q5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Diamonds, Buying, MobilePhone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users