Photo

Still Losing

CantWin Duels Losing

Best Answer Garm , 01 March 2016 - 02:01 AM

Your stats are not that bad. The game does sort of encourage you to have evenly distributed stats if you are intending to get the successes. Your Police uniform offers only 1% for the Patch, your Footwear and Ring could use a little Refinement as well. You can play with these once a day for free or use something from your inventory to boost those refinements. Playing with the Washing machine to boost charisma/finesse. I keep items in my inventory, strongest item in #1 slot etc. If my stats balance nicely and I can get a refinement I'll equip it. Sometimes I'll equip without the refinement if the boost in stats helps me out by 30 or more points (50 in higher levels etc). Be careful doing this... i'll sometimes replace 3 or 4 items and lose the refinements I had.... then lose lots  :(

You do have some pretty good refinements so really you need to attack other players to maintain your spot (and try win most of those). I don't think many complain if you fight them and earn 50 glory or more per fight... see where that range player is on the list and head there straight away each day for your fights

D'oooh.... just noticed this as an older post.... guess you have things nailed down now?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 02 October 2015 - 23:29 PM

I'm now at level 91 and I don't try to level up quick it just happens.

My stats are:

Strength: 1,152.

Stamina: 1,179.

Charisma: 1,284

Finesse: 1,440.

I'm still getting attacked and losing on a daily basis.

I can't slow down the levelling up process because I'm just doing missions to complete films.

I'm sick of playing catch up and it's hard to maintain a certain level of glory.

Not that glory should matter but if I don't do something I won't have any left.

Help. 

I don't want to end up a level 100 with crappy stats.

Edited by SindyXtreme, 02 October 2015 - 23:30 PM.

zvQS8q5.png

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 02 October 2015 - 23:35 PM

My advice would be to try moving some strength to either charisma or finesse. You can maybe try spinning a piece of gear in the washer that is heavy on strength and see if you can move some.....or you can try different pieces of gear.  

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#3 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 02 October 2015 - 23:50 PM

I'd prefer to upgrade with notes because I don't have the right items and the washing machine puts everything out of perspective and that's why I test it on items that I don't use or I'm going to sell. Next time I buy skill points I'll concentrate on these two.

P.S.

What do you think my charisma and finesse should be?

Edited by SindyXtreme, 02 October 2015 - 23:52 PM.

zvQS8q5.png

#4 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 03 October 2015 - 00:18 AM

It is really more about how your stats are proportioned than exact numbers.  I have found that strength should always be the lowest stat you have. Something like this:

Strength   ****

Stamina   *******

Charisma *************

Finesse    **********

Or you could have finesse be the highest but the order of importance seems to work best with strength the lowest and stamina second lowest. You may just have to try different set ups and see what works best. What I do is find a couple people I am not able to beat and as I change up the set up I try those same people again to see if I am any closer to being able to beat them. 

Hope this helps.....let us know what kind of results you get. I am still working on my stats as well. I am much too even.

• SindyXtreme likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#5 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 03 October 2015 - 00:34 AM

Coca gave me the scheme that I use now but I just have to build my stats up more also my glory is around 25,00 and I'm trying to keep it there.

• Becky Lynch likes this

zvQS8q5.png

#6 MadisonIvy

MadisonIvy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:32 AM

You will lose 90% of the time you are attacked, simply because people only pick a fight they are sure theyre going to win. Unless you have crazy good luck with dodging/critting, you will lose when attacked. 

i personally wouldnt worry so much about losing when attacked

• SindyXtreme and Becky Lynch like this

#7 NaomiG

NaomiG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDetroit/Lansing Michigan

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:33 AM

Very interesting. A lot of good info and tips here.

#8 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Garm
  • Studio:GString Enterprises

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:01 AM   Best Answer

Your stats are not that bad. The game does sort of encourage you to have evenly distributed stats if you are intending to get the successes. Your Police uniform offers only 1% for the Patch, your Footwear and Ring could use a little Refinement as well. You can play with these once a day for free or use something from your inventory to boost those refinements. Playing with the Washing machine to boost charisma/finesse. I keep items in my inventory, strongest item in #1 slot etc. If my stats balance nicely and I can get a refinement I'll equip it. Sometimes I'll equip without the refinement if the boost in stats helps me out by 30 or more points (50 in higher levels etc). Be careful doing this... i'll sometimes replace 3 or 4 items and lose the refinements I had.... then lose lots  :(

You do have some pretty good refinements so really you need to attack other players to maintain your spot (and try win most of those). I don't think many complain if you fight them and earn 50 glory or more per fight... see where that range player is on the list and head there straight away each day for your fights

D'oooh.... just noticed this as an older post.... guess you have things nailed down now?

Edited by Garm, 01 March 2016 - 02:08 AM.

• SindyXtreme likes this

#9 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:57 AM

Yes it's an older post and yes everything is a lot better now. :)

• AngelicaSynn and Becky Lynch like this

zvQS8q5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CantWin, Duels, Losing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users