Photo

BUG ON DUELS

Bug Duels

Best Answer CaptC , 24 April 2018 - 13:32 PM

I have noticed a bug that is visual only.

I keep my courage bar empty, and right before reset, the duel button correctly shows that I have to pay diamonds for an immediate duel. Immediately after reset, my courage bar will be full but the button does not update. It still shows me as needing to pay.  But if I take the duel, I am not charged diamonds and then the bar and the button are in synch again.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LaraLai

LaraLai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • World:UK2
  • Character:LaraLai
  • Studio:Hot Milf Production

Posted 24 April 2018 - 00:04 AM

ok so for me the game resets at 1 am if i do not refresh the page if i am still online otherwise it goes to charge me 20 diamonds for a duel but today i refreshed and it did not state 20 diamonds it said attack i have pulled a support ticket and i am awaiting answers from them but i thought i would let the rest of you know be aware of this bug i hope it dont happen to you keep an eye on how many diamonds you have daily and make sure you do not lose 120 diamonds for 6 attacks  cause after i drew a ticket my duel energy was still full for no reason i hope this bug can be fixed or add a button that confirms i want to use diamonds i have been fed up the amount of times i have accidently hit a diamond use 

Spanks have a good day 

well better then me at least 

Edited by LaraLai, 24 April 2018 - 00:05 AM.

milf_logo.png

MilfShake Like No Other Spank!

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 24 April 2018 - 13:32 PM   Best Answer

I have noticed a bug that is visual only.

I keep my courage bar empty, and right before reset, the duel button correctly shows that I have to pay diamonds for an immediate duel. Immediately after reset, my courage bar will be full but the button does not update. It still shows me as needing to pay.  But if I take the duel, I am not charged diamonds and then the bar and the button are in synch again.

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 LaraLai

LaraLai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Character:LaraLai
  • Studio:Hot Milf Production

Posted 24 April 2018 - 13:58 PM

i wish that was the case for me my energy didnt move and i was charged 120 gems :( 

milf_logo.png

MilfShake Like No Other Spank!

#4 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 24 April 2018 - 17:24 PM

A duel costs 20 diamonds if you don't have the courage. But when your bar gets refreshed during the reset, you will not pay with diamonds, like CapT said, it just is visual. It still takes the courage.

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Duels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users