• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pippie

pippie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:36 AM

Why can't i up grade my studio using my diamonds i can't afford to buy them help please.

#2 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:54 AM

I don't know what to tell you except that I just had to buy diamonds for my studio because I couldn't use the ones that I had earned.

There are a lot of payment options for diamonds via Facebook.

If you go into the browser version of the game there are other payment options such as from your mobile phone.

Take a look at all the ways that you can buy diamonds from the browser version and keep your earned diamonds for using within the game.

If you do buy diamonds then donate them straight to your studio so you don't get mixed up between earned diamonds and bought ones.

I hope that this helps.

zvQS8q5.png

#3 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:58 AM

You will have to  purchase diamonds for the first donation to your studio. Once you have donated after that purchase you can then donate diamonds you earn or win throughout the game without having to make a purchase again. 

Let me get some information on this. It was my understanding that once you made a purchase you could donate earned diamonds but it may keep a running total and donations may have to match what has been purchased. If that is the case my donations have not surpassed the amount I purchased yet so I have not run into that problem. I will get more information and pass it on here.

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#4 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:43 AM

You will have to  purchase diamonds for the first donation to your studio. Once you have donated after that purchase you can then donate diamonds you earn or win throughout the game without having to make a purchase again. 

I never knew that. I was told that you always had to use bought diamonds and I just tried it with my earned diamonds and it didn't work.

I got a message prompting me to use bought diamonds

Edited by SindyXtreme, 01 October 2015 - 03:45 AM.

• Becky Lynch likes this

zvQS8q5.png

#5 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

To correct my earlier post...  ;)  To donate diamonds to your studio you do have to purchase diamonds. You can donate earned diamonds as well but the total amount of diamonds purchased sets the limit for the total amount of diamonds that can be donated.  You can purchase 100 diamonds and use them for yourself and then donate a 100 earned diamonds but once you reach the amount of purchased diamonds you will receive the message Sindy mentioned about buying more diamonds. 

Sorry for the confusion but I have not surpassed my purchased amount yet here or on HZ so I was not aware of the limits. 

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#6 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:32 AM

I just stick to using my earned diamonds within the game and my bought diamonds for my studio.

• AngelicaSynn and Becky Lynch like this

zvQS8q5.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users