• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • World:UK1
  • Character:[the retired little] unnie

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:35 AM

Hello dear forum members and guests,

Recently we've seen a lot of nice, good conversation and posting of topics an so forth. This has been very welcome to us and all other members of the forum. Suggestions are being forwarded to the people responsible for getting them to the developers of the game, and generally the atmosphere is and has been good and nice for everybody. This is what we strive to, and want.

However, discussion about problems that have been taken to our Game Support, is something you guys need to leave out from your posts in all cases, always. Never ever reveal information that is confidential, since no third parties are allowed to see for instance the content of a ticket. All of this is due to our strict privacy policy and ToS (Terms of Service, the rules for both the game and forum).

I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say here, and that in the future you will be able to continue behaving nicely like you've done so far, and leave out those other things I mentioned.

The community is growing, and you all are the base and foundation for it. It means that you - we all - have a responsibility to new members and guests reading and browsing the forum. We need to show a good example.

Any thoughts? Feedback? Please reply to this post, and we the staff, will help you to the best of our ability.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

Tomas Luoto

Team BBE UK

• AngelicaSynn, Cheyenne, Becky Lynch and 1 other like this

hu0T1zZ.png

Love thy neighbour - just love thyself more :P

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:24 AM

I would like to add a gentle reminder that we are not here to criticize, second guess or predict the actions of the support team.  Comments about past decisions or predictions of how a current situation may be handled by the support team should not be posted here. You can submit any feedback you have about the support team in game through the a support ticket. 

We're here to help each other and have LOTS of fun.   (party)   Thank you all for being part of our growing community.  :)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users