• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rachelstarr

rachelstarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 23:27 PM

Hi there Im writting you asking your help because I have login problems... I play the UK1 server on facebook and cant finish a mission... I click OK and nothing happens... it happens after the game ends the loading... I cant play because of this and Im getting delayed... theres also a mission that I want to accomplish and never pop ups I think it is called "jogging in the park" Mi char name is rachel starr.

Please help me because Im starting to feel frustrated.

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:03 AM

if you can, unbind your account from facebook... it might be an issue with their connection. 

In any case, if your account is bound, it could become unrecoverable if you don't...

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#3 rachelstarr

rachelstarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:06 AM

if you can, unbind your account from facebook... it might be an issue with their connection. 

In any case, if your account is bound, it could become unrecoverable if you don't...

How can I do that???

#4 rachelstarr

rachelstarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:10 AM

Hi there Im writting you asking your help because I have login problems... I play the UK1 server on facebook and cant finish a mission... I click OK and nothing happens... it happens after the game ends the loading... I cant play because of this and Im getting delayed... theres also a mission that I want to accomplish and never pop ups I think it is called "jogging in the park" Mi char name is rachel starr.

Please help me because Im starting to feel frustrated.

The login problem got fixed... it seems that having a full inventory maybe got something to do with it I guess... but still have a problem with a mission in los vengeles that never pops up therefore cant be achieved...

#5 Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationKepler-452b
  • Character:Cheyenne
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 21 September 2015 - 22:22 PM

Hello! If you have problems with the game, please open a ticket and write to the support team!

#6 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:43 AM

to unbind your account, go to the scissor icon on the lower right of the screen and hover

this will open the menu... go to and click account

this will bring up the account sub-menu... Unbind account should be one of your options

press the Unbind button, enter the required info, and confirm

that should unbind your account and will give support an e-mail address to send recovery info to, which a bound account does not...

also, diamonds are cheaper when bought at the direct link... (xxx.bigbangempire.com, where xxx represents the server you normal play on)

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 22 September 2015 - 05:06 AM.

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users