• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:35 AM

Can anyone tell me what the Halloween Film Missions are and where I can find them?

Thanks. :)

zvQS8q5.png

#2 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:41 AM

They're any mission you do to complete a Halloween themed film in the "Nightmarish Basement" film set. It has a special border to make it stand out in the screen where you pick which of the three films to do, most of the time it looks like it'll be one of them, but if not I think it's worth spending the 9 diamonds to refresh the film options to get it. Besides doing film missions for the super-mission thing, it looks to me like the Halloween films have better rewards too.

Tip to get the most missions, so long as you have the time it's better to do the shortest possible missions in the film, that way you get more missions per film. They can mean you get fewer film completion points though so make sure you don't run over time (although it's only notes to get an extension, that's not so bad).

• SindyXtreme and Becky Lynch like this

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#3 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:44 AM

Yeah but I need to complete 75 of them? I don't like my chances, only four days left and I haven't done one yet and I haven't seen any Halloween themed films.

Edited by SindyXtreme, 01 November 2016 - 04:45 AM.

zvQS8q5.png

#4 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:58 AM

It's not as difficult as it seems, especially if you pick the 3 or 4 minute missions within the film instead of the longer ones. Like I said I think it's worth refreshing the options if you don't get a Halloween film as one of the options, they seem pretty common so it shouldn't take more than one or two refreshes.

(They're also a good way to try to get the Halloween clothing items if you haven't already, I refreshed the shop a bunch of times but found one of the 399-diamond special title items, which I just had to buy because I can't ignore any collectible even if I'm never going to actually use it, argh, so now I'm trying to find the new chain dress without using any more diamonds for shop refreshes, just so I have some left at the end of all this.)

• Becky Lynch likes this

bbe-sig-bgt.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Films, Missions, Halloween

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users