Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationuk
  • World:UK2
  • Studio:deep balls 96

Posted 28 October 2016 - 17:52 PM

i knew this was going to be as bad as the convention challenge. i personally have not seen a ticket in almost a week yet some have had 2 since the challenge started. funny thing is, at the time of posting, 12 studios are in the rankings already. 

i think some players have found my tickets and used them without my permission! i dont think i like this temple nonsense any more

• Analis likes this

#2 Maalena

Maalena

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationChain of Craters
  • Character:Maalena
  • Studio:Burning Girls

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:32 AM

They found mine too.  (lol)

Posted Image

#3 Gigi71

Gigi71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 15:07 PM

I think it's similar to last week, but it's far more successful than last week based on how many studios met the 3000 point requirement. I am for the temple run still.
  • Maalena likes this

#4 Maalena

Maalena

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 19:16 PM

My team has found the Industrial Area to be a good place to look   ;)  Good Luck to us all.

Posted Image

#5 Blackcat

Blackcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Blackcat
  • Studio:Blackcat Alley

Posted 30 October 2016 - 04:27 AM

Been on for many hours each day since the party challenge started, number of party tickets: 0.

I loved the temple for the first two weeks. But now, it just looks like another way of making good teams better and new teams want to quit... I hope they find a way to make it more fair for the little guys.

• SindyXtreme and ivorbigun like this

#6 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 30 October 2016 - 05:19 AM

Yeah, I'm so over it now, it's BS.

zvQS8q5.png

#7 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 30 October 2016 - 05:37 AM

it just looks like another way of making good teams better and new teams want to quit...

I hope they find a way to make it more fair for the little guys.

I couldn't agree less.

The "convention" temple I felt flawed as it put the focus on diamond use.

The first two temples however (based on movies and time missions) ànd this one (parties) are more than fair.

The way to getting a party ticket is - if you give it some thought - pretty straight forward.

If at all, this "party" temple even benefits lower level players over higher level players.

It's been known but rare to happen to get more than one party ticket per level.

As a matter of fact, I'm now lvl 203 and it is my first time ever I get two within the same lvl.

So: lower level players who level more rapidly actually have a bigger chance to getting more than one party a day.

In the UK2 server u can notice that through the success of CumLove and BangOn, with respective average lvls of 128 and 101.

Good teams are active ones. And so far, activity still is the key to rocking the temple.

• Gigi71 likes this

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#8 Blackcat

Blackcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 October 2016 - 06:01 AM

Sorry, but the fact that you are in one of the big studios, fully loaded, with 30 players and always in the top winning teams of the temple doesn't help me to believe you. Your opinion on this is way biased.

I only see the facts that me and my team, besides having at least 9 players online many hours a day, are still far off of the 3000 mark. And even if we make it, we will get scrap, when big teams with all the cash and trophies get all the diamonds again. Yeah, seems fair...

Next time the contest is about parties or convention, I will tell my team not to bother.

Still, I believe that there is something good that can come out of that temple. But for two weeks, it's been frustrating for those not in a 20 plus team...

• ivorbigun and Gigi71 like this

#9 Maalena

Maalena

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:09 AM

Yeah, I'm so over it now, it's BS.

Being Stubborn...yes it is difficult. We have found the more missions we do and circling the world is helping. Short missions.

A challenge by definition is challenging.

Sorry, but the fact that you are in one of the big studios, fully loaded, with 30 players and always in the top winning teams of the temple doesn't help me to believe you. Your opinion on this is way biased.

I only see the facts that me and my team, besides having at least 9 players online many hours a day, are still far off of the 3000 mark. And even if we make it, we will get scrap, when big teams with all the cash and trophies get all the diamonds again. Yeah, seems fair...

Next time the contest is about parties or convention, I will tell my team not to bother.

Still, I believe that there is something good that can come out of that temple. But for two weeks, it's been frustrating for those not in a 20 plus team...

A long standing belief has been to join the best and most expanded studios with your sensabilities  or build your own studio to a level of your choice. Time and Diamonds go into building large studios and those benefits are greater the higher you climb. This is true with any game.

Your frustration has been heard. Maybe a good suggestion from this would be a Tiered Temple that gives the smaller studio's a top team, as you say, based on team size. Teams with 21 or more players and teams with 10 or less would give a broader winning base.  Like, Diamond League Gold League Silver league. 

Any Ideas working off of BlackCat's statement of frustration with advantage over small studios?

• Blackcat likes this
Posted Image

#10 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:12 AM

Maybe a good suggestion from this would be a Tiered Temple that gives the smaller studio's a top team, as you say, based on team size. Teams with 21 or more players and teams with 10 or less would give a broader winning base. Like, Diamond League Gold League Silver league.

I fear the frustrations would still be the same.

In a Diamond League everyone would whine about Champagne Room winning.

In a Silver league everyone would whine about Jacinthas Box winning, and so on and so on.

A fact is a fact: if you have a truly active studio (JB has only 15 members and is temple-ranked again), you have the better chances.

• Maalena and Yibbies like this

#11 Blackcat

Blackcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 October 2016 - 18:34 PM

My suggestion, based on what Maalena said:

Why not find a way to divide the gains by the number of people in the studio? Studios with 15 members would see their gains divided by 15, studios with 30 members would see theirs divided by 30, etc...

This way, it's fair for everyone, and it still gives the active studios a better chance. Ex: A studio with 15/15 players very active would end up higher than a studio with 18/30 players very active... 

I would also add a minimum members, say 10 or something, just to make sure the studios of only 1 member do not win it all. It has to stay a team effort...

#12 Yibbies

Yibbies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Character:Yibbies
  • Studio:Bros & Hoes

Posted 30 October 2016 - 21:03 PM

Question - Do the players who don't do any of the Temple missions earn/gain the rewards for their studio if that studio places and wins?

I enjoy doing the missions for the Temple and working together as a team, but if the other players who don't contribute gain the skill points and experience, this will really sour my experiences here...

• SindyXtreme and ivorbigun like this

#13 Maalena

Maalena

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 04:49 AM

I don't know Yibbies, that is a good question.

Posted Image

#14 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:49 AM

Question - Do the players who don't do any of the Temple missions

earn/gain the rewards for their studio if that studio places and wins?

Spoils go to all.

Except for those players who joined the studio after the new temple competition started.

But the personal victories/achievements of those also do not get added to the total.

#15 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:29 AM

Being Stubborn...yes it is difficult. We have found the more missions we do and circling the world is helping. Short missions.

A challenge by definition is challenging.

A long standing belief has been to join the best and most expanded studios with your sensabilities  or build your own studio to a level of your choice. Time and Diamonds go into building large studios and those benefits are greater the higher you climb. This is true with any game.

Your frustration has been heard. Maybe a good suggestion from this would be a Tiered Temple that gives the smaller studio's a top team, as you say, based on team size. Teams with 21 or more players and teams with 10 or less would give a broader winning base.  Like, Diamond League Gold League Silver league. 

Any Ideas working off of BlackCat's statement of frustration with advantage over small studios?

Being Stubborn? Wrong choice of words for me.

zvQS8q5.png

#16 Yibbies

Yibbies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:43 AM

(sleeping) Thanks Analis...

#17 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 31 October 2016 - 16:01 PM

(sleeping) Thanks Analis...

Euhm... Np. Enjoy your nap? :happy:

#18 Blackcat

Blackcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 October 2016 - 22:28 PM

No comments about my suggestion? I think it would be a lot more fair for everyone that way...

#19 Yibbies

Yibbies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 31 October 2016 - 23:24 PM

LOL, just symbolism of how tired I am...

• Analis likes this

#20 Gigi71

Gigi71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 19:22 PM

I hate to think that teams would be encouraged "not to bother". I am confident that the teams on the top aren't there because they didn't bother to accept the challenges along the way. The top teams and teams that are rapidly rising in the ranks are doing so because they work hard as a team, accepting and tackling challenges the best they can. Sure we get frustrated and discouraged, but it's in getting through the struggle that brings success, even if it isn't first (or second, third, forth, fifth, or sixth etc place).
  • Cheyenne and Analis like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users