Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:33 AM

This update contains a lot of new feature's and changes. Please share your feedback and comments related to this update here. :)

The following changes were deployed today (2016-10-04):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features
General
• New successes have beed added for sending batteries to friends.
• If a player gets permanently banned, they now get also removed from their studio. If the player was the studio boss, a vote for a new studio boss starts automatically.

Overview map
• From now on icons of available successes in the overview map have an extended tooltip.
• The new extended tooltip shows which success you can advance in that area, as well as your current progress and the reward for completing it.

Temple of Unfulfilled Desires 
• There are now weekly studio tasks in which studios can compete against each other and earn temple points.
• Every studio member can contribute to the success of the studio.
• The studio tasks for a certain week can be completed from thursday 0:00 to wednesday 23:59.
• A new ranking list for the "Temple" has been added.
• To be shown in this ranking list a studio must have at least 3000 temple points.
• The best 100 teams can win studio diamons, skill points or experience as a reward.

Studios
• Studios now can now choose "open studio" as their studio application setting.
• Open studios can be joined without an invitation
• If there is a minimum level or minimum glory set, it is also required to join an open studio.

Maintenance
General
• The TV set to shorten missions, etc., now don't disappears after using it. Instead it stays in an inactive state and shows in a tooltip, when it will be available again.
• Several smaller bug fixes.

• DildoKing likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#2 Maalena

Maalena

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationChain of Craters
  • Character:Maalena
  • Studio:Burning Girls

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:47 AM

• The studio tasks for a certain week can be completed from thursday 0:00 to wednesday 23:59.

Cant wait till Thursday...  A blank glory ranking board :X

• DildoKing and Becky Lynch like this
Posted Image

#3 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:18 AM

I think it's gonna be very interesting. Now we have a way to earn diamonds for our studio.  (party)

• DildoKing likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#4 Kurana

Kurana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Character:Kurana
  • Studio:Tragically Malicious

Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:10 PM

More collections!  (party)

I love the tweak to the missions on the map that shows the mission reward. It's a great way to remember which missions have your favorite reward (I'm an energy-addict myself).

By the way, are the developers working on adding more mission successes? I love my mission successes!

I can't wait to see what this new temple thing will be!

• DildoKing likes this

#5 Gigi71

Gigi71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:15 PM

Maybe I am missing something, but I assume we wil receive more details on exactly how the 'Temple' will work? It isn't clear as to what our studio goals will be. Aside from that, I'm excited!
  • DildoKing likes this

#6 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:34 PM

More collections!  (party)

I love the tweak to the missions on the map that shows the mission reward. It's a great way to remember which missions have your favorite reward (I'm an energy-addict myself).

By the way, are the developers working on adding more mission successes? I love my mission successes!

I can't wait to see what this new temple thing will be!

They are always coming up with new additions so I bet they are working on more mission success rewards :) 

Maybe I am missing something, but I assume we wil receive more details on exactly how the 'Temple' will work? It isn't clear as to what our studio goals will be. Aside from that, I'm excited!

It will become more clear once it starts. We will have certain tasks we receive points for that will go to our studio. The Temple will show a ranking of which studios have the most points. It will be somewhat like the BBA ranking system but members of your team will be providing the points for the ranking rather than voting,  Hope that helped. :)

• DildoKing and Yibbies like this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#7 DildoKing

DildoKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:DildoKing
  • Studio:Erotic Dreams

Posted 04 October 2016 - 13:26 PM

Thanks for the clarification on the Temple tasks. I'm looking forward to seeing what they are and how it plays out.

• Maalena likes this

f0A0Ck5.png

#8 Yibbies

Yibbies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Character:Yibbies
  • Studio:Bros & Hoes

Posted 04 October 2016 - 17:03 PM

Me too, I want to become a High Priestess under my Goddess BeckyLynch  :D

• Becky Lynch likes this

#9 Kurana

Kurana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 17:29 PM

Me too, I want to become a High Priestess under my Goddess BeckyLynch   :D

Looking for brownie points, eh?  (lol)  

It does sound a bit suspicious with the whole "temple" thing now that I think about it. (think)  Anyway, can't wait to find out what we have to do to get them temple points! 

#10 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 04 October 2016 - 22:55 PM

The expanded tooltips on the map are neat, not a huge change, just taking something that's already good and adding that bit of extra polish to make it better, I feel like the devs deserve praise for not just picking one thing to do, but looking around the whole game and making these little tweaks to keep improving things in little but good ways - it all adds up.  Obviously the studio task thing is the big addition, and I'm really looking forward to seeing it in action.

• DildoKing, Becky Lynch, Kurana and 1 other like this

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#11 Kurana

Kurana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 11:25 AM

After playing BBE for around half a year, I would love if the moderators could tell the developers that I think that the patches and tweaks they have made during that time have made the game much smoother to play. The collection rewards and other features implemented during that time has in my opinion made the game far better (and I think it was pretty good to begin with). I cannot recall any change during my time that went in the wrong direction.

Of course, the new temple feature might turn out to be bad (too soon to know, obviously), but overall I am very pleased that the developers are clearly trying to make the game better across the board (like Kaitee said, even by doing some fairly small but helpful little tweaking like the expanded tooltips on the map). A kiss on the cheek for BBE's development team and a round of drinks on me! (kiss)  (drinks)   

• Becky Lynch likes this

#12 DildoKing

DildoKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:19 PM

Me too, I want to become a High Priestess under my Goddess BeckyLynch   :D

Well then I want to be a High Priest under BeckyLynch  (devil)  (inlove)

• Becky Lynch likes this

f0A0Ck5.png

#13 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 06 October 2016 - 02:09 AM

We've got the Temple contest now, looks pretty cool. I think basing it on movie points was a really good idea, spending diamonds can help making movies some, but overall it feels like the rankings are going to be based on studios putting in good effort through all their members, not just one person spending diamonds to boost them over everyone else. I know for me ever since I got enough fan points to open up the Whiplash party I kind of stopped bothering too much with the long movies unless they had a special reward on them, like diamonds or an epic item, so now I've got a good reason to buckle down and do those long films instead of just taking the easy option.

• DildoKing, Becky Lynch and Kurana like this

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#14 DildoKing

DildoKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:57 AM

This can definitely help those studios who have active players and players that can spend a lot of time doing the longer films.

• Becky Lynch likes this

f0A0Ck5.png

#15 Kurana

Kurana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 20:26 PM

I agree with Kaitee. The temple is thematic and good. Also, a very weak but active studio can top the highest studios which makes it all the better than some kind of reward for cumulative fan numbers. Now those of us who go for movies to maximize SPs have reason to go for 3h movies instead. Nicely done!

• Becky Lynch likes this

#16 Gigi71

Gigi71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 23:06 PM

Another question came up regarding the temple, specifically the rewards. I understand the diamonds are studio diamonds. In regards to experience and skill points, is that amount divided between studio members or is that entire amount awarded to each member?
  • Shantsu likes this

#17 Shantsu

Shantsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Character:Shantsu
  • Studio:Striped Pantsu

Posted 10 October 2016 - 13:47 PM

Another question came up regarding the temple, specifically the rewards. I understand the diamonds are studio diamonds. In regards to experience and skill points, is that amount divided between studio members or is that entire amount awarded to each member?

I'm also very intesrested in this question.

Altho splitting the current amounts would be close to ridiculous, but it's very unclear.

My next question is, is it worth it to try hard to come out as #1 in the Temple task ?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that studios get rewards, especially some lower ones, but is it worth trying to be #1 when the rewards are almost similar between rank 1 and rank 18 ???

Here is what it looks like at the time I write :

#1 299 studio-diamonds / 4984 xp / 25skill points

#2 295 studio-diamonds / 4917 xp / 25 skill points

#3 291 studio-diamonds / 4850 xp / 25 skill points

#18 231 studio-diamonds / 3850 xp / 20 skill points

Having the opportunity to do more tasks as a Studio, outside of the fights, is really great and welcomed addition, but the lack of diversity in the awards is not encouraging to push yourself to be #1. Could simply lay low and go for #18. All you'd get out of it is bragging rights at the end of the day.

And my last question, how are the awards determined ?

Again the difference is not a big issue, just doesn't make quite sense.

At the time I write :

#1 on UK1 > 480.619 Temple Points >>> 299 studio-diamonds / 4984 xp / 25 skill points

#1 on UK2 > 416.227 Temple Points >>> 300 studio-diamonds / 5000 xp / 25 skill points

Edited by Shantsu, 10 October 2016 - 14:05 PM.

• Becky Lynch likes this

#18 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 17:49 PM

Thank you all so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our most recent update. It was one of the biggest changes we have had in a while and seems to have been well received. I will be passing along all the awesome feedback you all have given. Thank you again very much and continue to share your feelings as we move into next week's temple event, :)

• Garm likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#19 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Garm
  • Studio:GString Enterprises

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:12 AM

Temple points don't seem to be working this afternoon. I've spent 86/100 daily free energy, in my studio it says I've earned 39, another member 13 for a total of 60/3000

The math is all wrong at the moment :(

Edited by Garm, 13 October 2016 - 01:13 AM.

#20 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Character:ScarletViper
  • Studio:Viper Room

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:20 AM

The new temple challenge is based on timed missions so if you do a fighting or skill mission you will not get any points towards the challenge. By the way this week's challenge is completely unfair to really small studios.
  • Garm likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users