• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 danielaflowers

danielaflowers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 21:01 PM

Hi there... Im writing to let you know that I amongst others think that stats dont work properly and want to ask you if you can fix it because it is not fair that people who spend money and time on this game cant trust on adding evasion or crit chance to the character and those never trigger... It has happened to me with other account on pvp several times that someone who had 300 points below me on crit chance and evasion won me a duel... he had enchanments that never triggered (i know because i saw the duel) and won me the same... it is not fair at all...

People that prefer chance refinments has to deal with thriggering chance but stats are something sure that you have and provide a a sure chance in comparisson to refinments...

We like to know how the stats work between themselves and level... how is it possible that someone hit you if you have +400 evasion points more than him??? How many points do i had to have to evade as 100% on someone with same level and similar stats???

We, I and others that have written asking if they feel the same about this, need you to explain about stats and how they work because we are starting to fell frustrated and thinking on leaving the game if this keeps on this course... and we know that a game without people doesnt give profits... I saw server go up and down in a matter of weeks because of bugs and ppl unhappy about it.

Thanks for you time.

• SindyXtreme likes this

#2 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 29 August 2015 - 22:43 PM

I agree, I've lost fights that I know that I should have won and vice versa. I'd like to know how these stats work as well.

zvQS8q5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users