Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:ScarletViper
  • Studio:Viper Room

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:25 AM

#2 was the lie I've only had sex with couples so no more than 2 other people.

Ok!...Lie to Me: Travel Edition

1.) The only states I have been to outside of the east coast are California and Nevada.

2.) I've never been out of North America except for Caribbean Islands.

3.) I've done a foreign exchange program through my Spanish class in Mexico.

#142 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:40 AM

I'm going to guess 1 is the lie.

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#143 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 18:37 PM

#3 was the lie, been to Mexico just never as a foreign exchange program.

Lie to Me: Horror Movie Edition!

1.) I've seen every Friday the 13th movie including the remake.

2.) I've seen every Halloween (Michael Myer's ) Movie including the remake and the 3rd film that had nothing to do with Michael Myer's

3.) I've seen every Nightmare on Elm Street Movie including the remake.

#144 DildoKing

DildoKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • Character:DildoKing
  • Studio:Erotic Dreams

Posted 23 October 2016 - 18:25 PM

I'm going to go with #1, since the remake has not been released yet.

f0A0Ck5.png

#145 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 19:45 PM

Was talking about 1st remake in 2009 not one coming in 2017 which I didn't know about. #2 was the lie never saw the 3rd movie of Halloween franchise if it didn't have to do with Michael Myers why bother.

Lie to me: Children's Halloween movies!

1.) I've watched every Disney Channel Halloweentown movie.

2.) I've watched every R.L. Stine inspired Goosebumps movie.

3.) I've watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown at least once.

#146 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 23 October 2016 - 22:15 PM

I had to look up Halloweentown, but that sounds like a really cool idea, I want to see them now. I think it's between Charlie Brown and Goosebumps - I'm gonna say Goosebumps is the lie? Just because if that's all the TV anthology ones there's a whole bunch of them, so maybe you've missed one or two along the way.

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#147 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 23:04 PM

You are correct. I've seen some of them but definitely not all not probably even close.

#148 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 23 October 2016 - 23:24 PM

Yay! Okay let's stick with Halloween movies - Lie To Me: Scary Crap (in space) Edition!

I kinda have a thing for so-bad-they're-good movies, and shoving an existing horror monster into a sci fi setting is guaranteed to tank it, so which one of these did I not enjoy?

1. Jason X (Rommie trades in being a warship for being a real girl while Beka goes the other way to become a cute Terminator as dumbass grad students revive Jason in the 25th century)

2. Leprechaun 4: Leprechaun in Space (even space marines should know better than to steal a pot o' gold, unless they want their cyborg brains reprogrammed to turn them into cross-dressing poledancers)

3. Hellraiser Bloodlines (What are Cenobites doing on a space station? What's pre-revolutionary France doing on a space station, have some perspective)

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#149 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 23:00 PM

I'm just going to go with #2 as the LIE. After Leprechaun 3 the movies just kind of lost their appeal to me. 

#150 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 25 October 2016 - 23:56 PM

Correct!  Yeah it had its moments (the poledancing guy) but it too soooooo long to do anything interesting, it was like they only had a couple of ideas for scenes and the rest was just padded out with totally standard space marine cliches.  Your go!  (grin)

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#151 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:08 AM

Lie to Me: Horror Remake Edition!

1.) I've seen every movie related remake of Carrie including the TV version and the Chloe Grace Moretz version and the sequel.

2.) I've seen Amityville Horror remake and a good amount of sequels related to original. Original is my favorite though.

3.) I went to see Poltergeist remake in theaters during opening weeks to see how it measured up to original but was left unimpressed.

#152 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:13 AM

I haven't actually seen any of those, but I'm gonna guess #1 is the lie, just because the other two both mention that the original was better, and I can't think of any time when the original wasn't better (except maybe Night of the Living Dead), so they're more likely to be true  (grin)

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#153 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:04 AM

#3 was the lie I haven't gotten around to seeing that remake but did love the originals. And yes originals are normally better.

Lie to Me: Super Power Edition! 1 of these would be a super power I do not really care to have.

1.) I would love the ability to fly. No more need to pay those airline fees.

2.) I would love the ability to shapeshift. Who wouldn't want to transform into whatever they want.

3.) I would love telekinetic ability. No wonder why I like Carrie so much. The original is still the best, newest one wasn't too bad though

#154 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:03 PM

Okay I'm gonna break this down scientifically by working out which one has the worst downside  (smug)

Number one: flight. Okay you can fly, that's useful. But it'd be difficult to do it without people seeing you do it, and that just leads to a whole mess of trouble and maybe ending up being chased by angry mobs of scared people, be shot at by the air force, or dissected by Cadmus, Also if you want to get somewhere very far away, like airline far, you're gonna have to be going really fast, so air resistance will be a problem, and at high altitude it'll be really cold and difficult to breathe.

Number two: shapeshift. Can you keep doing it indefinitely, or do you have a certain amount of time you can keep it up before you revert back to normal? Do you have to change clothes to match your new form every time, or do you just shapeshift the clothes as well? If you sneeze will you accidentally change shape? Does shapeshifting stress your body? Does it hurt to make your bones get taller or shorter? Could you accidentally change your own brain and mess your mind up?

Number three: telekinetic. Useful in some ways but if movies have taught me anything it's that moving stuff with your mind is difficult and has about a 60% chance of making you bleed from your ears if you do it too much. Also how in control are you? Could you accidentally throw knives into someone by reflex just if you get a shock?

Overall I actually think flying is the most problematic, and therefore the one you don't want. Telekinesis okay you've got a bunch of limits and possible side effects, but once you get the hang of it it should be okay to use in useful ways without making your brain melt. Shapeshifting is awesome, who wouldn't want it, you just have to find out what the rules are and get used to them so you don't accidentally turn into goo because you tried to keep up a form too long, and hopefully it doesn't hurt to change shape, but you're probably safe, usually doesn't. Flying would be really difficult to do without anyone seeing you, flying a long way would either be really boring or really harsh, and honestly you can just buy first class tickets if you're a shapeshifter or telekinetic, either of those have plenty of ways to steal loads of money without much effort.

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#155 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 20:07 PM

You are correct! You're turn. I need to add super speed and invisibility to that being able to fly.

6432f88d366e4d85a803ff84a399de91.png

#156 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 30 October 2016 - 22:05 PM

Yay! And sorry it took me so long to get back here, weekend... Anyway. Sticking with the theme (and Halloween) it's the Lie to Me: Superhero Cosplay Edition!

If I had ---- I would totally dress up as ---- :

1. If I had giant boobs I would totally dress up as Power Girl.

2. If I had the tight butt to make the catsuit work I would totally dress up as Catwoman.

3. If I had the patience to do all that body painting I would totally "dress" up as Mystique.

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#157 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 16:43 PM

I would say #3 as the lie, there's no hiding anything there, even the most comfortable person with their body might be self conscious in that. I had to look up #1, almost thought you meant power puff girl, lol.

#158 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 31 October 2016 - 21:36 PM

Gotcha! Nope, I would totally do Mystique just to be Mystique (even though I admit if you put me side by side with Rebecca Romijn, I'm not first pick there). Really the only reason I don't is like I said the effort, I'd want it to look good, not just blue paint, so there'd have to be all the scale thingies and all that, I'd need short hair, and the sticky bits to cover my naughty bits and make them look smooth I think would take a lot of time to blend in with makeup (because I want to go out in costume, there's no point just staying home). Also I'd immediately ruin it by trying to do all the gymnastic flips and kicks and stuff, and scrape all the makeup off, and probably hurt myself landing on my butt by accident. But yeah, gimme a makeup team and I'll do it. The lie was Catwoman, actually two lies, I can pull off a catsuit well enough (I mean not like the best butt in the world, but it gets the job done), and I never really thought Catwoman's costume looked much good anyway (except maybe the Michelle Pfeiffer one).

Well Halloween's over (here anyway) but still going elsewhere in the world, and the BBE Halloween event is still going, so let's stick with that sort of theme for now, so Lie to Me: Slasher Hero Edition!

I really really like the hero/lead character from...

1. Army of Darkness. Hail to the king, baby.

2. Scream. Follow the rules.

3. Hellraiser. Take your best shot, Snow White!

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#159 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 31 October 2016 - 21:54 PM

I'm just giving it a try and go for number 2 as the lie. 

I haven't seen those movies really, but there are a lot of movies on my list if I had time and luck to find them all to watch xD

And Happy Halloween btw (though it's almost over) lol

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#160 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 31 October 2016 - 22:06 PM

Correct! Yeah I thought there was clever stuff in Scream about looking at the movies and seeing how they work, but it never made the jump to being a movie itself that I really felt anything for (except that I'll watch Matthew Lillard in anything). Your turn!  (grin)

bbe-sig-bgt.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users