• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Yibbies
  • Studio:Bros & Hoes

Posted 22 August 2016 - 00:43 AM

I'd like to offer a suggestion - for the price of 500 diamonds your studio can purchase a closet to store items in, each shelf in the closet will have 18 open squares (similar to your toon's inventory pages that you can unlock with diamonds) and each additional shelf would cost more to unlock (Maximum 5 tabs also). This would probably help out the lower level players - they could raid the closet for that 15% trophy penalty ring, or throw on some rare nurse outfit that would help their stamina...

• Maalena likes this

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:08 AM

I'm known as a bit of a clothes horse, so having more places for wardrobe would definitely be a plus in my book... 

• Kurana and Yibbies like this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#3 Kurana

Kurana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Character:Kurana
  • Studio:Tragically Malicious

Posted 22 August 2016 - 18:02 PM

I'm known as a bit of a clothes horse, so having more places for wardrobe would definitely be a plus in my book... 

Preach, sister!

I hate selling beautiful clothes  (crying2)

• Yibbies likes this

#4 Yibbies

Yibbies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Character:Yibbies
  • Studio:Bros & Hoes

Posted 22 August 2016 - 18:12 PM

Personally, I like dressing up for the movie film I'm shooting... Example would be "Desirious Doctors at the Nurses Station" - I want my nurse gear on for that, even though it's old and outdated (something I never wear due to low stat bonus)... I've paid for all my storage slots, and would think it's a good idea for the actual studio to store/share out old clothing & gear.

#5 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:31 AM

Thank you for the suggestion, I will be passing it along to those that can best implement it.:)

• Yibbies likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#6 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:46 AM

I'd like to offer a suggestion - for the price of 500 diamonds your studio can purchase a closet to store items in, each shelf in the closet will have 18 open squares (similar to your toon's inventory pages that you can unlock with diamonds) and each additional shelf would cost more to unlock (Maximum 5 tabs also). This would probably help out the lower level players - they could raid the closet for that 15% trophy penalty ring, or throw on some rare nurse outfit that would help their stamina...

Personally, I hate the idea.

This game has a severe snowball effect already. Top level studios have a severe recruiting advantage as it is.

And servers with one completely dominant studio are frankly, nowhere near as fun.

This closet would merely let dominant studios with the highest level players, passing down the best stuff, and thereby remaining dominant. Ultimately, to the detriment of the game.

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users