Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:ScarletViper
  • Studio:Viper Room

Posted 24 July 2016 - 07:12 AM

Yesterday our studio was attacked twice in the same day by two different studios. I feel this is a glitch in the system and needs to be fixed. I have already contacted support and they are looking into  it. If anyone else has experienced this happen to them it would be great to know.

If it is a sort of loop hole created by Playata than I do think it is an unfair one. Let me just tell you how I think it happened. An attack on our studio was set on Thursday for Saturday 12PM server time. A second studio set their attack barely ten minutes after the attack was over for 8PM server time same day. I assume because they were set on different days and the one studio hadn't set an attack on Friday it created a kind of loop hole where our studio could be attacked twice same day.

In whatever next maintenance they do there should be at least 12 hours for any team to prepare for battle. This way whatever loop hole was created that allowed my studio to be attacked twice couldn't possibly happen since the earliest and latest attacks are 10 hours apart. I know a lot of teams don't play completely fair in this game, but I know I try my best to.

#2 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 15:37 PM

2nd attack was 10PM not 8PM server time

#3 scurrvy

scurrvy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 11:21 AM

so basically (from your studio's perspective, using server times), if i read it properly;

Defense1@12pm (noon), then 10minutes later enemy declared attack, Defense2@10pm; both on the same Saturday

but a minimum 12 hour protection / no-PvP cooldown is a little much.

both attacker & defender use the same allocated 'preparation / waiting time' as a advantage / disadvantage.

hard to manipulate since its really hard to rally 30ppl in 1 timezone. did it go well tho?

10 hours to prepare is very risky and short for both studios. idk if its an unfair buggy minimum tho.

i'm sure the community can discuss if it is buggy, based on the time allocations given when we declare an attack on another studio

cheers o/

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 25 July 2016 - 15:29 PM

In my experience, the time listed on your screen for an event is your local time, adjusted automatically by the programming of the game.  

12 PM is a very subjective time-post... do you mean noon or do you mean midnight? depending on your location, is that before, after, or during daily game reset?

It's possible, depending on which server you play and your local time, that the first attack occurred on 1 'game-day' and the second occurred on the following 'game-day'... that's not a 'loophole', that's not a 'bug', that's a coincidence based on the server you choose to play on and your local time, made plain to you because of the time period(s) during which you chose to play that day.

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#5 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 21:34 PM

I was going based off of UK server time so 12 noon (7am EST for me) was 1st fight and 10 hours later (5pm EST for me) 2nd fight same day on server and the reason I believe it was allowed was because they were set on two different days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users