Photo

FOR ADMIN (until my requested ticket gets taken care of)

Payments gems BugsInPayment Mobile

Best Answer unnie , 10 August 2015 - 11:59 AM

Got shafted on my gems when I spent the Mikandi gold 3-4 times I believe. I already sent a request ticket in but no response yet. In my ticket I included screenshot of purchases made. I'd like to get every thing I've paid for please.

We at the Support team, and me personally, understand that you wish to see your issue taken care of as soon as possible - and properly with the best possible outcome. Nothing wrong with that, it's merely human. Natural.

However, I urge you not to take up matters of confidential tickets here on this public forum. All information/data is to stay between you and the people working at BBE Game Support team in all cases without exception.

Now, I have done what I can to expedite the matter of your ticket. Sometimes it just takes a while to investigate, get, and gather all necessary information especially when it comes to issues of payments.

This topic is now locked. If there is something you'd like to ask, use ticket in question to deliver your message.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Yours,

Tomas L.

Team BBE.UK

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 CHRIST x ROTTING

CHRIST x ROTTING

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 04:58 AM

Got shafted on my gems when I spent the Mikandi gold 3-4 times I believe. I already sent a request ticket in but no response yet. In my ticket I included screenshot of purchases made. I'd like to get every thing I've paid for please.

#2 unnie

unnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • World:UK1
  • Character:[the retired little] unnie

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:59 AM   Best Answer

We at the Support team, and me personally, understand that you wish to see your issue taken care of as soon as possible - and properly with the best possible outcome. Nothing wrong with that, it's merely human. Natural.

However, I urge you not to take up matters of confidential tickets here on this public forum. All information/data is to stay between you and the people working at BBE Game Support team in all cases without exception.

Now, I have done what I can to expedite the matter of your ticket. Sometimes it just takes a while to investigate, get, and gather all necessary information especially when it comes to issues of payments.

This topic is now locked. If there is something you'd like to ask, use ticket in question to deliver your message.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Yours,

Tomas L.

Team BBE.UK

hu0T1zZ.png

Love thy neighbour - just love thyself more :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Payments, gems, BugsInPayment, Mobile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users