Photo

Not able to get into the game through facebook.

Best Answer Funnette , 09 August 2015 - 11:32 AM

Hey,

Mission's problem is fixed, and seems yours is a different one, please contact support team they'll help you :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EnigmaJay

EnigmaJay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:44 AM

Since yesterday I've not been able to get into the game, when I click on it the game opens and the screen shows a finished mission, no matter what I do this mission screen will not close so I can't get into the game to play it.

I know other people are having problems with their missions, but they can at least still get into the game, anyone else having this problem?

#2 Funnette

Funnette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:32 AM   Best Answer

Hey,

Mission's problem is fixed, and seems yours is a different one, please contact support team they'll help you :)

• unnie likes this

#3 EnigmaJay

EnigmaJay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:12 PM

Ok cheers, that's what I was initially going to do, but thought I'd check on here first.

• Funnette likes this

#4 EnigmaJay

EnigmaJay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 14:23 PM

Ok well I took your advice, contacted support and opened a ticket, they replied pretty much straight away saying they couldn't find my account and requesting more info from me, I replied via that e-mail as it told me to do, rather than open another ticket, and have heard nothing more since.

I haven't pestered support because I thought I would give them a bit of time to try and get this sorted, but I have tried to get into the game every day, to no avail. I've now been unable to play the game for a week, the studio I'm in haven't a clue I can't get into the game, and I can't open my messages despite seeing that I have 8 unread, so I logged in on here today to check the status of my ticket and it's been closed, despite my problem not being fixed.

What's that about then?

#5 unnie

unnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • World:UK1
  • Character:[the retired little] unnie

Posted 15 August 2015 - 15:36 PM

Ok well I took your advice, contacted support and opened a ticket, they replied pretty much straight away saying they couldn't find my account and requesting more info from me, I replied via that e-mail as it told me to do, rather than open another ticket, and have heard nothing more since.

I haven't pestered support because I thought I would give them a bit of time to try and get this sorted, but I have tried to get into the game every day, to no avail. I've now been unable to play the game for a week, the studio I'm in haven't a clue I can't get into the game, and I can't open my messages despite seeing that I have 8 unread, so I logged in on here today to check the status of my ticket and it's been closed, despite my problem not being fixed.

What's that about then?

This is a tricky matter. We have to be extremely strict when it comes to any kind of public discussion of confidential tickets that include material that doesn't belong to anyone except for you personally (the customer) and the company and the support team. The privacy policy explicitly forbids all parties to reveal any information whatsoever.

Now, concerning your problem.

If you feel that you have not got a proper solution to your problem, go back to the ticket you've already used/opened/communicated through, and ask for more help until you get the proper solution and your game to work as it should. If you haven't got any answer to your last message you wrote, that means that it's still being investigated and that might sometimes take a little time if the problems are something more than just the usual bugs.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I will now mark this as solved. No reply necessary here - just keep communicating via the same old ticket as I already mentioned.

Yours,

Tomas L.

Team BBE.UK

• Cheyenne likes this

hu0T1zZ.png

Love thy neighbour - just love thyself more :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users