Photo

Which missions are most experience efficient?

mission types experience missions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Mission type (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Most experience for the energy?

1. Skill mission (4 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. Fighting mission (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Time mission (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kurana

Kurana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Kurana
  • Studio:Tragically Malicious

Posted 02 July 2016 - 22:16 PM

All right, I am a little bit lazy, and I have not tried to calculate the average per energy point experience win for mission types (if anybody with the time and energy actually knows some good solid data, I'd be happy to know).

I would like to know what you people think about how to pick missions for the fastest leveling.

In my experience, skill missions seem most efficient, given that you are guaranteed to succeed if you keep a spare set of items (I have four complete sets, one for each stat) that assures a 100% success rate on skill missions. As far as I can tell, hard fighting missions are all about luck, and I have had some nasty experiences doing hard fighting missions.

Yes, sorry for being lazy and not taking the time to make a deep statistical analysis. What I am asking for is more of a general gut feeling than a profound analysis.

My general view is to aim for the highest per energy experience reward, though obviously if there is a mission with a party ticket reward that one is the one to take, experience reward be damned. However, as far as I can see, hard skill missions seem to almost always be the most rewarding missions, as long as you have the gear to be sure that you succeed.  Obviously sometimes a time mission has a very big reward as well. I am afraid of fighting missions because of the unpredictability and the meager earnings for a failed mission.

So what do you hardcore BBE enthusiasts say? Am I wasting my time constantly changing outfits to auto-succeed skill missions? How do you play the game to best use your energy?

• Becky Lynch likes this

#2 scurrvy

scurrvy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 11:21 AM

without using the 50% mission booster,

i think you already have the gist of it. the Refinements (e.g. smelling salts polish) really make or break fighting missions imo. eye-ball-ing gain ratios is more or less what i do anyway.

and i think you are among the good few who play the game as intended. using the "Storage Tab" slots (some costing diamonds) to store backup clothes to buff a single skill. not much else to store other than missiles since clothes kinda get underlevelled eventually

on "How do you play the game to best use your energy?", i focus on notes instead of experience. but honestly both yield same results-ish:

more exp > higher level faster > more notes faster > more skill points (SP) can be bought sooner

or

more notes > more SP (me)

its something to consider when ppl save up 15M notes at level 10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by scurrvy, 03 July 2016 - 11:33 AM.

• Kurana likes this

#3 Kurana

Kurana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Character:Kurana
  • Studio:Tragically Malicious

Posted 03 July 2016 - 15:35 PM

and i think you are among the good few who play the game as intended. using the "Storage Tab" slots (some costing diamonds) to store backup clothes to buff a single skill. not much else to store other than missiles since clothes kinda get underlevelled eventually

I love those storage tabs (grin) . By keeping spare items that boost a single stat it's easy to maximize skill mission success (even if I take the glory hit when people slaughter me in duels while having one stat way high and the others down) which I advise everybody to do, if they are willing to take the diamond hit to pay for the necessary storage space (I sacrifice two full storage tabs for the extra gear). It makes it all the more easy to succeed at a party when you almost always pass the skill missions on one try without having to throw away precious diamonds (diamonds are, after all, a girl's best friend) in order to finish the party.Sure, it is a little annoying to dress and undress all the time, but I think it is worth it for the increased chance at success, especially at parties.

• TaraBing likes this

#4 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 03 July 2016 - 23:17 PM

Skill missions are my number one go to missions to conduct.  The Fighting missions have less room for upside, and more room for fail.  They are loosely based on your own stats at the time of the fight, with HARD missions failing some 50% or more of the time.  Time missions are usually in between in terms of reward to cost ratio.  Their only upside is that Time missions never fail.

Unless you are in a "PARTY ZONE" the changing of the clothes doesn't seem necessary to gain victory.  You will almost assuredly be paying for extra attempts (with diamonds) in the Party Zones when you are conducting FIGHTING missions to reach the last mission victory within the 30 minute deadline.

Bottom line, for quick-leveling, you got the right idea: Stick to the Skill missions.  Those are your highest rewards in experience to cost ratio.

• Kurana likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mission types, experience, missions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users