• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:03 AM

Now I get it. All I just asked was if the easter missions change all the missions in all the other zones. (like the carnival missions did and all the other events)

What you are saying is something else and was like to correct Navrim I suppose. Good to know more how the game missions work then  (lol)

• Becky Lynch likes this

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#22 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 31 March 2016 - 13:05 PM

(lol)  exactly

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#23 Evolution

Evolution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Paige
  • Studio:Little Devils

Posted 31 March 2016 - 15:23 PM

200.gif

Posted Image

Scream for me!!

Spam-Bot Destroyer Level: Expert

Forum Rules Here

Contact Support Here

Team Recruitment Rules Here

#24 Navrim

Navrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:10 PM

I am not gonna argue this point any further. My main point was just that doing the Easter missions and refreshing your mission choices is not the same as using diamonds to refresh a zone. My source for that information was our support team. If you have an official link that states otherwise I'd be happy to go view it.

I brought this topic to the german forum and our forum mod Tinii was so kind to give some clarification on this.

Tinii is the leading support representative as you can see on the official Playata homepage:

http://www.playata.com/en/about/

Moreover she is in close contact to the game designers and developers and she actually plays the game since the very first day of beta.

So the following informations are as official as possible.

Here is her answer:

Sorgt eine Eventmission dafür, dass alle Missionen in allen Gebieten erneuert werden?

ja

Bewirkt eine Eventmission also genau das gleiche, wie ein Missionsrefresh aller Gebiete gegen Dias?

genau so ist es

Stimmt es, dass einmal gespielte Missionen (zb. die Batteriehasen-Mission) unmöglich ein 2tes mal auftauchen können, es sei denn man macht ein Level Up oder nutzt den Missionsrefresh Für Dias?

Die Frage verstehe ich nicht so wirklich. Bei einem Missionenrefresh, egal ob durch Diamanten, Eventmissionen oder weil man in dem Gebiet eine Mission erledigt hat, werden random neue Missionen generiert. Das können durchaus auch identische Missionen vom vorherigen Mal sein.

Zu der Theorie - ich frage gerade noch beim Game Designer und Entwickler nach, ob da etwas dran sein könnte, ich gehe jetzt erstmal nicht davon aus.

Translation:

Does an event mission cause all the missions in all areas to refresh?

yes

So has an event mission exactly the same effect like refreshing all areas for diamonds.

it is exactly like that

Is it true that missions become unavailable (for example the battery bunny mission) after you played them once and that these missions remain unavailable until you have a level up or use the mission refresh for diamonds?

I don't really understand that question. A mission refesh regardless of whether by diamonds, event missions or by doing a simple mission in that area, causes new missions to be randomly generated.

These missions may definitely be exactly the same ones like the ones you had previously.

About this theory (of missions becoming unavailable) - I'm going to ask the game designers and developers if this may have a point, right now I don't assume this to be true.

So far we haven't got any further updates about "missions becoming unavailable".

This is obviously just a myth, every mission is available every time and may be generated randomly even several times in a row.

Here's the link to that post in the german forum:

http://forum.bigbang...issionsrefresh/

To sum it up:

- Event missions do refresh all the missions in all unlocked areas.

- Event missions do exactly the same like an "all area mission refresh" for diamonds.

- There are no missions becoming unavailabe, this is just a myth and simply not true.

And to answer your question Kate.

Why else would you need to refresh the zone with diamonds?

There are many players that hunt for max exp or max notes.

If all areas only offer low reward missions, a zone refresh with diamonds may help to find better (randomly generated) rewards afterwards. It's just as simple as that.

Edited by Navrim, 01 April 2016 - 12:13 PM.

#25 Navrim

Navrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 20:56 PM

Sry for getting on your nerfs.

But Tinii got the feedback from the game designers and developers and posted a final explanation:

Jetzt noch mal die offizielle Aufklärung:

Wenn eine Mission erledigt wird, werden in der Zone die Missionen erneuert - es kann nur die Mission nicht erscheinen, die den Refresh ausgelöst hat.

Wenn eine Event Mission erledigt wird, läuft es identisch ab, allerdings werden in dem Fall die Missionen in allen Zonen erneuert - es kann auch in dem Fall die Mission nicht auftauchen, die den Refresh ausgelöst hat.

Wenn die Missionen mit Diamanten erneuert werden - gibt es keine Mission die den Refresh ausgelöst hat. Aus dem Grund kann jede Mission erscheinen.

Ich hoffe, es so deutlich erklärt. Falls noch Fragen sind - bitte fragen wink.png

Translation:

Here once again the official clarification:

If you do a mission, the missions in that zone are refreshed - the only mission that can not show up, is the mission that caused the refresh.

If you do an event mission, it is exactly the same but in that case the missions in all zones are refreshed - once again, the mission that caused the refresh can not show up again.

If missions are refreshed with diamonds - there is no mission that causes the refresh. This is why every mission may appear.

I hope this is clearly explained. If there are still any questions - please ask :wink:

To be found here: http://forum.bigbang...esh/#entry31332

So the only mission that becomes temporarily unavailable is the mission that causes the refresh.

This mission of course becomes available again as soon as you do another mission in that area or an event mission in any area.

A refresh with diamonds of course causes no mission to become temporarily unavailable.

So doing an event mission is almost the same as refreshing all areas with diamonds.

The only little difference is that the mission that caused the refresh, can not show up again directly after that refresh.

If this is what you were talking about Kate, then I have to say sorry for misunderstanding you .

If you still got any questions, you can find me in the chamber of shame. (sweating)

Edited by Navrim, 01 April 2016 - 20:58 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Missions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users