EileenFellstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Eileendream
  • Studio:Tura Talura

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:20 AM

when I started, I was asked by a couple people if there was a way to costar in each other's films or make movies together;if perhaps this was a feature available for studios. I imagine it's probably been brought up a few times  on the forum. I don't know though if anyone has suggested it in a way that would work like some of the other game features do.

I'm thinking if implemented, it could work much like batteries do.  At the beginning of a play session, send out requests for costars and if your friends agree, they could then be chosen from the costar menu when designing your film covers. This would make it work like other things in the game; it would work without the person having to be present or even online.

Wouldn't it be cool to ese your toon popping up on your friend's covers when voting?

Edited by EileenFellstein, 27 May 2016 - 02:25 AM.

• AngelicaSynn likes this

#2 Needhelp247

Needhelp247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:01 AM

Wishful thinking at best. This idea's been floating around for some time. Still doesn't hurt to ask no?
  • EileenFellstein likes this

#3 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:38 AM

Yeah since the costar thing was introduced, but it's good there are many people liking the idea of studio costars. It may be something the devs like as well, there have been other suggestions for the film covers (different fonts etc.) so maybe it would be easier to work on it all and roll out the new stuff all at once later rather than just do one bit of it now. Anyway I like the idea of it being like batteries, where the other person gets to 'report in' for costar duty, rather than it just being invisible to them - it'd be no real hassle, just like reporting in for studio battles when you log in, and it would be a nice way to feel you're contributing to the team.

• AngelicaSynn and EileenFellstein like this

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#4 Needhelp247

Needhelp247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:51 AM

Having a different static image of your character in a film with someone else what should be implemented as well if this is ever done. Standing side by side is lame. :P Laying in bed, embracing, or a good old fashioned f(bleeping) on the cover :P
Although that last one would only be on the US server which no one plays :D

#5 EileenFellstein

EileenFellstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Character:Eileendream
  • Studio:Tura Talura

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:54 AM

It would probably need the players to choose an outfit and pose in order for it to work like the NPC costars. But that opens up other cool possibilities, like having it as part of your profile as a sort of self ad and the possibility of getting paid each time someone uses your toon as costar. It could possibly be another source of fans as well.

• AngelicaSynn and Needhelp247 like this

#6 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 28 May 2016 - 02:59 AM

This has been suggested before but we can pass it along again. I believe that is why "supporting actors" was added. It would be rather complex to try and do the same with a fellow studio member so we have a variety of supporting actors we can choose instead.  We will certainly pass along the suggestion though. ;) You never know what changes may happen. Thanks so much.

Looks like Cheyenne passed it along for you. :)

• AngelicaSynn, Fingerman, Cheyenne and 1 other like this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users