Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:16 PM

So we have had a little while to try the new changes, especially the waiting time for making films and we would love some feedback on how you feel about the new  changes. :) 

The following changes were deployed today (2016-05-10):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features
Career
• You now also advance the story of your star in the industrial area and the port. 
• Find out who trashed your warehouse, and give the data thief hell, who dares to distribute the digital versions of your work before their official release!

Films
• The waiting time after a film shoot has been reduced to 1 hour.
• The waiting time can be skipped with diamonds. 
• A maximum of 3 films can be shot each day.

Maintenance
General
• The loading times of the game have been reduced.

Film Titles
• Film titles can now be reported directly from the game, in case they violate our guidelines. 
• Film titles violating our guildelines are titles with direct or indicated references to: minority, violence without mutual understanding, sex with animals, racism or criminally relevant content.

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#2 Needhelp247

Needhelp247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 24 May 2016 - 14:35 PM

I enjoy all of these changes :) It'd be cool though if we got perks as we completed more of the story. Like after every story fight you'd get a permanent increase towards money, exp, or stats :)
  • Fingerman and Becky Lynch like this

#3 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 14:37 PM

I will make sure and pass that along. ;)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#4 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:05 AM

Love the change to filming, I think that's very positive: rewards players who put in the time to complete films regularly, but means you can do it more or less when you choose. Before it was like, you do one in the morning, one in the evening, there wasn't really any other choice.

More career missions, also cool. Taking a loooong time to work my way through them, but that's fair, the ones in the first couple of areas went by easy, it makes sense the later ones need a lot more put into them to get past.

I haven't had to report a film title yet, all the ones I've seen have been fine, but seeing the little link on the screen has made me wonder: how does it know which film you're reporting? You get shown two to choose from, but there's only one 'report film' link, if you click it do you then choose which one? Just curious about it.

• Becky Lynch likes this

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#5 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:25 AM

I have not yet needed to report one either but it is my understanding that once you click to report it allows you to choose which title you found offensive.  If someone has been through the process and knows exactly how it works please share with us. :)

Thanks for the feedback and I love the new shortened time on films as well. I can get 3 a day done easily now. :)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#6 Dendrien

Dendrien

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationnorway
  • Character:Dendrien
  • Studio:Little Devil Delights

Posted 17 June 2016 - 20:52 PM

i like the changes it does give a new challange than just glory compete and trophy hunt. and the film system does help alot lvl up new players and the timing makes it alot easier instead of waiting 7 hours each film.

FddILv3.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users