Photo

Skills

Best Answer Rochu , 14 June 2015 - 08:20 AM

These are some weird questions and I'll attempt to answer your questions the best I can.

The items you drag into the "Refine items" become refined. Stun's and such are special refines.

You can check on your stats (mouse over one of them) see "by refinement", take your item off and look at the difference. If your item gives more than that then its most likely worth replacing.

Last question I have absolutely no clue what you are trying to ask. :P

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Priscilla

Priscilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 16:55 PM

Hello, I am new.  So I am trying to learn from you guys.  So if my terminology is off, please feel free to fix it.   The skills that are listed under your stats----e.g. Stun and Evade---similar to those-----what is the proper name for them?

Also, it seems to me that it is more beneficial to hold on to items that I have refined instead of selling off old items that are negative stat points for me now.

One more thing.  The additional stat points you can get added to charisma for example.  Those don't show at the bottom under the stats.  Do you lose those changing to another item?

I'll take any opinions, suggestions, or informative info.

Thanks!

Priscilla

#2 Rochu

Rochu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Rochu
  • Studio:Striped Pantsu

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:20 AM   Best Answer

These are some weird questions and I'll attempt to answer your questions the best I can.

The items you drag into the "Refine items" become refined. Stun's and such are special refines.

You can check on your stats (mouse over one of them) see "by refinement", take your item off and look at the difference. If your item gives more than that then its most likely worth replacing.

Last question I have absolutely no clue what you are trying to ask. :P

#3 Priscilla

Priscilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:30 AM

Thanks!  You answered my crazy last question within the other answers---so thanks for that too.

I think I am noticing that people are actually sticking with their items more often.  There are some players that have a ton of refinements--the special ones.  So either they are spending a huge amount of diamonds on refinements, or they are sticking with one set of clothing to keep their refinements.

I have a habit of selling of a negative stat item very quickly.  This may not be the way to go in this particular game.

#4 Rochu

Rochu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Rochu
  • Studio:Striped Pantsu

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:53 AM

Well If I get an item with epic refine, depending on what it boosts of course, Id say I replace it only if I find one that increases stats by 60 or more. People with a lot of epic refines are definitely using a lot of $$ to stay competitive.

I understand your last question today much better and yes they are gone when you get rid of the item they're attached to x)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users