HOW TO POST A CLASSIFIED AD
Stop first to read and heed this First Step...
FIRST STEP: MAKE SURE YOU ARE POSTING UNDER THE CORRECT CLASSIFIED
If your studio or player character is under UK1 server, then post here >> http://forum.uk.bigb...ifieds-server-1
If your studio or player character is under UK2 server, then post here >> http://forum.uk.bigb...fieds-server-2/
Bosses, producers, and star-members looking to bolster their studio membership can post classified ads for recruitment, or star-members can post their desire to join a studio in hoping to be recruited.
FOR STUDIO RECRUITMENT
The additional guidelines presented here should be followed in order to not have your Recruitment Ad removed.
All other forum rules are to be followed and applied.
1. Please put your EXACT STUDIO NAME in the title, followed by "- We Are Recruiting!"
2. Include the server name your studio is on, (example: Server: US2, or NU1)
3. Include your Studio's Upgrade Levels... (you can update / add a reply to your post when new levels are obtained)
eg. Studio Level: 25 / 30
Facilities: 25 / 50
Popularity: 30 / 50
Motivation 20 / 50
If your studio is 100% upgraded, just stating "Fully Upgraded", or "100% Upgraded" is enough.
4. Include the leadership contacts or bosses name for membership inquiry.
If you want to describe your studio further, and include expectations of your team's membership and other ancillary notes, please include them thereafter. You can update (add a new reply to) your post if your rules or requirements have changed.
Some examples might include:
STUDIO RULES (examples)
- The minimum and/or maximum level a player must be in order to apply.
- Whether duels between players of your team are allowed.
- Your minimum requirements in boosters a team member must have.
- Whether team members must donate diamonds or notes to the team.
Our team's rules:
* We don't allow insults between team members.
* All members must respect the leader.
* You must log in every day or you will be kicked from the team.
* Duels between team members are not allowed.
* You must donate to the team every day.
* Please apply only if you are level 50 or more.
* etc .
Best of luck with your recruitment post.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FOR PLAYER PRESENTATION (to be recruited)
These additional guidelines presented here should be followed in order to not have your Player Presentation post removed.
All other forum rules are to be followed.
1. Please put your EXACT PLAYER NAME in the title, followed by "- Seeking Studio!"
2. Include the server name your player toon is on, (example: Server: US2, or NU1)
3. Include your Current Level of play (you can update / add a reply to your post when new levels are achieved - or add a reply to let others know you are no longer seeking a studio, or contact a moderator to have your post removed / hidden.)
4. Do not include any personal information, no phone numbers, no email addresses, etc for contact.
5. Please DO INCLUDE any ancillary notes that a studio might like to know about you...
I am a Temple Challenge player.
I log in x-amount days every week.
I try to grow two full levels every week.
6. Also include what type of studio you are seeking...
I'm looking for a studio where I can become a better player.
I'm looking for a studio that matches my lifestyle (lifestyle named)
I'm looking for a studio that has an active chat element.
Best of luck finding a studio that you can call 'home'.
last edit: TaraBing Aug 18, 2017