Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:46 AM

We would love to get some feedback on the latest changes to the game. What do you think about the Career Feature's?

New Features
Career
• You now have the possibility to advance the story of your star, to leave a lasting impression in the game world and to get exclusive items.
• Players who reached at least level 25 can return to Tellville and start a new challenge there. Collect recommendations and show your competitor Carlo Coitus that you're better than him.
• After completing this storyline, you'll get an epic reward for your star and additional missions in Tellville. In addition, you leave a visible impression in Tellville.
• The following steps of your career ladder await you in Santo Roco from level 35 on and in Los Vengeles from level 65 on.

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#2 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Garm
  • Studio:GString Enterprises

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:12 AM

"In addition, you leave a visible impression in Tellville."

I don't actually understand this part.... I thought we would get a Title or something in addition to the gift/experience. Tell me oh wise woman, what does this mean?

• Loanna likes this

#3 Desired

Desired

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Character:Desired
  • Studio:Cloud69

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:56 AM

I really like the career quests but it would so much better if the Milk man/maid set had also bonus % of statuses like it does in HeroZero. 

• DildoKing likes this

pdzSdl7.png

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 13:04 PM

"In addition, you leave a visible impression in Tellville."

I don't actually understand this part.... I thought we would get a Title or something in addition to the gift/experience. Tell me oh wise woman, what does this mean?

Firstly, I ain't necessarily that wise... but I do know the answer in this case...

once you have found the required number of recommendations, it changes the background picture of Telleville, gives you an epic level costume item for your character, and unlocks further missions...

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 23 April 2016 - 13:04 PM.

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#5 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 23 April 2016 - 13:22 PM

I love it! The item is cool, but mainly I love the sense of working through a storyline that leaves a lasting impression in the game. Even if it's just a graphical thing that doesn't ultimately change the gameplay as such, it's really satisfying from a character point of view. I hope there'll be a lot more of this sort of thing, pretty please? I'd adore if it was possible to upgrade your apartment (the background for the character screen), have trophies appear from storyline victories, that sort of thing. Just a thought for the future. For this update now, 100% great job  (inlove)

• Maalena likes this

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#6 Desired

Desired

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 13:53 PM

Does something else comes after Los Vengeles? I already finished the quest with 80 maps and i wanna if somethings else comes next and what level should i be?

Or should i wait for the next update?

I would also like to suggest for the future a possibility to re-do these quests, like the next steps of career after a certain amount of levels, like at level 150 going back to TellVille in order to be able to enjoy the items once again :)

Edited by Desired, 23 April 2016 - 13:55 PM.

• DildoKing likes this

pdzSdl7.png

#7 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 23 April 2016 - 16:32 PM

*SPOILER ALERT* (Skip this post if you didn't finish these missions.)

My Tellville sign doesn't show the lasting impression message; is this by design?

• It is covered by the row of icons.
  • But I think it says, Home of "SexMachina" or something to that effect.

OtzEkb8.png

#8 Maalena

Maalena

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationChain of Craters
  • Character:Maalena
  • Studio:Burning Girls

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:14 AM

Does something else comes after Los Vengeles? I already finished the quest with 80 maps and i wanna if somethings else comes next and what level should i be?

Or should i wait for the next update?

I would also like to suggest for the future a possibility to re-do these quests, like the next steps of career after a certain amount of levels, like at level 150 going back to TellVille in order to be able to enjoy the items once again :)

After LV is the Industrial Area.  Opens at Level 110 ( i think, not indicated after achievement).  Goto your map and hover your cursor over the map and each area will indicate at which level it is available. Level 150 is the Beach.   

Posted Image

#9 Desired

Desired

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 14:30 PM

After LV is the Industrial Area.  Opens at Level 110 ( i think, not indicated after achievement).  Goto your map and hover your cursor over the map and each area will indicate at which level it is available. Level 150 is the Beach.   

I know how the areas open and at what level i was asking about career quests, i am level 123 in uk1 and the next quest hasnt opened yet (the one after 80 maps if there is any)

pdzSdl7.png

#10 Liuth

Liuth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 15:42 PM

Carlos is really difficult to beat because his critical & finesse stat are deliberately designed to outrank your own, no matter how much you increase your own stats. 

#11 Desired

Desired

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 18:40 PM

Carlos is really difficult to beat because his critical & finesse stat are deliberately designed to outrank your own, no matter how much you increase your own stats. 

I beatted him at first try and i have all my skill points on stamina so i think it's mostly luck

• DildoKing likes this

pdzSdl7.png

#12 Rochu

Rochu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Character:Rochu
  • Studio:Striped Pantsu

Posted 24 April 2016 - 20:54 PM

Not really sure who Carlos is but I defeated all 3 new bosses without taking damage :O

What I'm confused about here is that it didn't just leave a visible impression to the zone, but there's also new missions on the 3 zones now.. 

#13 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 24 April 2016 - 23:20 PM

Hey Kate, Mods, et al - I'm confused by the lasting impression in Tellville.  Can you find out if the question in post #7 of this thread is by design?  It was a genuine question.  Gracias senoras - xoxox Tara

Edited by TaraBing, 24 April 2016 - 23:21 PM.

#14 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 23:47 PM

It really depends if you play on a PC or on a mobile device... on a PC, one can scroll up and down if part of the screen is hidden, but on mobile devices, I'm told this is not an option... the game is designed differently for different platforms, so the answer is yes... and no... 

Hope this helps, Tara...

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 24 April 2016 - 23:49 PM.

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#15 EileenFellstein

EileenFellstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Character:Eileendream
  • Studio:Tura Talura

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:39 AM

I only started playing a few days before the changes but they seem pretty cool. I met Carlos Coitus before I could beat him and am now finding the fake manager to be a challenge. I haven't seen the other yet. When it said 'leave a visual impression', I expected to see my star on  a billboard or as a sculpture or something. Maybe that's a suggestion for later? hehe.

It's nice to find a game that is recieving active improvements with a support forum being run so well. WTG :)

Edited by EileenFellstein, 25 April 2016 - 01:48 AM.

• AngelicaSynn, Garm and Evolution like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users