Photo

How do I complet quest 'Shopping Tour 1'?

Best Answer Evolution , 23 April 2016 - 03:11 AM

Sorry. Noobie question. I appreciate your patience. This quest is a featured quest in the upper left under where it shows level. It reads...

Shopping Tour 1

1/5 times renewed per day

Your stuff is totally rundown after the many shoots.   Time for some new clothes!

Reward

[ ] Item

This task can be found in the area "Sex Shop"!

When I first noticed this quest, it already said 1/5. I have since gone to Sex Shop many times and purchased items. The number never increases. Do I need to refresh available items several times in a day and make purchases each time? How many items required to purchase? Can I just get one each visit or must I buy a complete set or buy out the whole store? lol

Thank you for any input. I am guessing I need to refresh the items via the button which will require diamonds 2 or 3 of the  5 times at least. If there's a way to do it without doing that, I'd really like to know so I don't waste them on something like this.

You must refresh the offers 5 times within a day (from reset to reset) to complete this.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EileenFellstein

EileenFellstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Eileendream
  • Studio:Tura Talura

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:56 AM

Sorry. Noobie question. I appreciate your patience. This quest is a featured quest in the upper left under where it shows level. It reads...

Shopping Tour 1

Your stuff is totally rundown after the many shoots.   Time for some new clothes!

Reward

[ ] Item

When I first noticed this quest, it already said 1/5. I have since gone to Sex Shop many times and purchased items. The number never increases. Do I need to refresh available items several times in a day and make purchases each time? How many items required to purchase? Can I just get one each visit or must I buy a complete set or buy out the whole store? lol

Thank you for any input. I am guessing I need to refresh the items via the button which will require diamonds 2 or 3 of the  5 times at least. If there's a way to do it without doing that, I'd really like to know so I don't waste them on something like this.

#2 Evolution

Evolution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Paige
  • Studio:Little Devils

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:11 AM   Best Answer

Shopping Tour 1

Reward

[ ] Item

You must refresh the offers 5 times within a day (from reset to reset) to complete this.

• Becky Lynch likes this

Posted Image

Scream for me!!

Spam-Bot Destroyer Level: Expert

Forum Rules Here

Contact Support Here

Team Recruitment Rules Here

#3 EileenFellstein

EileenFellstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:21 AM

Thank you. That's what I thought was probably the case :)

#4 EileenFellstein

EileenFellstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 19:22 PM

Got it done thanks to some odd quest that popped while I was dueling that gave enough  diamonds.

#5 Maalena

Maalena

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationChain of Craters
  • Character:Maalena
  • Studio:Burning Girls

Posted 23 April 2016 - 22:09 PM

Shopping Tour 1

Reward

[ ] Item

You can change the quest display.   Go to " Your Successes", highlight the "OPEN" successes. Place a check mark next to the success you want to monitor and it will be displayed under your Level. It is a helpful reminder for specific successes you want achieve.

• EileenFellstein likes this
Posted Image

#6 EileenFellstein

EileenFellstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 22:58 PM

Thanks maalena. I may do that if the sequel pops up there since I didn't really feel like some random item was worth spending all those diamonds. Maybe if the item was like an epic mount with a big double dildo on the saddle. ;)

#7 Maalena

Maalena

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationChain of Craters
  • Character:Maalena
  • Studio:Burning Girls

Posted 23 April 2016 - 23:42 PM

...Get a western saddle.  (smug)