• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 27 March 2016 - 12:16 PM

I'm wondering :S  is there something special if you do an easter mission (like when you did a carnival mission all the areas refreshed)

And happy easter btw

Edited by Jason777, 27 March 2016 - 12:27 PM.

• Shimmer2 likes this

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#2 Shimmer2

Shimmer2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationMauritius
  • Character:Shimmer2

Posted 27 March 2016 - 15:31 PM

I'm checking with Kate and will get back to you. 

Happy Easter to you too Jason. :D 

Was the easter bunny generous to you?

• Jason777 likes this

#3 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 27 March 2016 - 16:36 PM

Nope, they offer nothing special or any type of mission refresh. It's just a special story within the missions.

Happy Easter. :) (rainbow)

• Jason777 and Shimmer2 like this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 16:46 PM

Happy Easter!

wgkF6Vj.png                     

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 27 March 2016 - 16:46 PM.

• Becky Lynch and Jason777 like this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#5 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 27 March 2016 - 20:27 PM

Thanks for the answer  :)

And the easter bunny hasn't been generous yet. (think)  Maybe over some time.  (lol)

• Shimmer2 likes this

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#6 Navrim

Navrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:07 AM

I'm wondering :S  is there something special if you do an easter mission (like when you did a carnival mission all the areas refreshed)

And happy easter btw

Actually these easter missions do refresh all the missions in all areas (like the carnival missions did and like every event mission does).

If you have all areas unlocked, refreshing the missions in all these areas costs 60 diamonds...the event missions do the same but its for free.

So use them wisely to get the most exp or the most notes (as you prefere) out of your daily energy.

Happy Easter!

• Jason777 likes this

#7 ExtremeOne

ExtremeOne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:45 AM

LMAO : The Easter Egg Edition Anal Beads, Where can I get some in real life?

If Chocolate melts it goes all brown right !

#8 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:22 AM

Actually they do not refresh anything. I got that information from a member of the support team. ;)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#9 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:17 AM

Sorry to tell you're wrong, I have tested it some times and it does actually refresh every area. And I have like found out that it also refreshes if the mission even fails.

Edited by Jason777, 30 March 2016 - 10:37 AM.

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#10 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:03 AM

Every time you do a mission it refreshes all your mission choices but there is a difference in refreshing choices and resetting the zones. It is not a freebie in that it does not reset/refresh the missions the same way it does when you level or pay diamonds to refresh.

Even missions that are not Easter missions will "refresh" your options but it doesn't reset the zone so that all the missions in that zone become available again. 

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#11 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 March 2016 - 15:05 PM

I think I begin to get confused. What I just see is if I do an easter mission, there are other missions in other areas then I checked before. You might be right but it's just what I see.

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#12 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 March 2016 - 17:09 PM

I should actually stop with telling what I see it does. I keep it that way. I should excuse if I sounded childish and like wanted that I'm telling the truth. It wasn't my meaning.

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#13 Navrim

Navrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 20:53 PM

Well, however you may call it, everytime you do an event mission, all the 4 randomly generated missions in all unlocked areas will be replaced with 4 new randomly generated missions.

So if you have a 12000 exp mission in Los Vengeles but you decide to do an easter mission in Tellville instead, the 12000 exp mission in Los Vengeles will be gone after doing the easter mission in Tellville and you will find 4 brandnew randomly generated missions in Los Vengeles.

So doing an event mission in Zone A will also cause all the available missions in Zone B, C, D, E and F to be replaced with new randomly generated missions for that zone.

That`s what I call a refresh and using the 60 diamonds for an overall zone refresh actually does exactly the same, it randomly generates 4 new missions in each area.

And everyone who actually plays the game will find this to be true.

Even if there's a technical difference on Playatas side between "refreshing all the 4 mission choices in all areas" and "resetting all zones", for a player both things simply mean the same. The player will find 4 brandnew missions in each area, whether he does an event mission or he uses the overall zone refresh for diamonds.

So theres actually no need for all that confusion. ;)

#14 Navrim

Navrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 21:40 PM

This technical difference may be caused by the fact that "resetting all the zones", for example after a level up, also includes an increased amount of notes per mission. So the information, Kate got from a support team member, had a point.

But still, theres really no need for all that confusion based on different technical terms used by the developers.

And btw, I never talked about "resetting zones", I only talked about "refreshing all the missions in all areas" which was obviously and accidentaly the correct term.

Sry for double post...editing time was over. (angry)

#15 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 21:59 PM

Nav, if editing time had expired, then it's technically not a double post...  (smug)

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 30 March 2016 - 21:59 PM.

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#16 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 03:30 AM

Actually these easter missions do refresh all the missions in all areas (like the carnival missions did and like every event mission does).

If you have all areas unlocked, refreshing the missions in all these areas costs 60 diamonds...the event missions do the same but its for free.

So use them wisely to get the most exp or the most notes (as you prefere) out of your daily energy.

Happy Easter!

The main difference is that once you do missions they are no longer available in that zone until the zone is reset by leveling or by using diamonds. So the refresh you see with new choices is among the missions that are left to you in that zone and that happens with all missions not just event missions. You don't get a restart from doing any missions, event or otherwise. That only happens when you level or use diamonds to refresh the zone. I just wanted to make sure everyone understood it is not the same as a refresh with diamonds and not a freebie as stated above.  ;)

Jason please always feel free to share what you see. We appreciate that kind of feedback on the forum. Just keep in mind it is the job of the moderators to make sure that what is being stated is accurate and if not to correct it so that other players who read the forum get the correct information. :)

• AngelicaSynn and Evolution like this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#17 Navrim

Navrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:20 AM

The main difference is that once you do missions they are no longer available in that zone until the zone is reset by leveling or by using diamonds.

Oh Kate, sry but wherever you got that information from, that is totally confusing and simply not true.

For example the battery bunny mission in Tellville:

So if I understand you correctly, you are telling me that I can do this mission only once, and as long as I dont level up or use the diamonds refresh this mission will never show up again?

But in fact I can do this mission several times (depending how often it is randomly generated) without having a level up and without using the diamonds refresh. Missions simply don't get unavailable, missions are randomly generated out of a limited pool of missions for each area and will randomly appear every now and then (just with random energy costs + rewards). And since this is totally random you may even find the battery bunny mission 2 times in a row.

And just imagine:

Right now I am lv 296, for a level up I need to gain 510.549 exp.

If I spend all my time doing missions in Tellville and never switch the zone, I would simply run out of missions if I could do every mission only once.

However, experience has shown that doing a mission doesn't stop this mission from beeing available until you level up or use the diamonds refresh.

Missions will be generated randomly out of a limited pool of missions for each area and every mission in that pool may show up several times no matter if you level up or use the diamonds refresh or not.

But sorry for sounding bossy, maybe I just totally misunderstood what you actually wanted to say, since english isn't my mother tongue.

And maybe there are in fact differences in how the mission refresh works on german and on english servers.

I actually only wanted to give an advice for players that don't know what event missions actually do and how they can use them to max out their gain of exp or notes.

And then I saw this upcoming confusion in this thread and just wanted to help out. It never was my intention to start a dispute about game mechanics and since english game mechanics obviously seem to work totally different than the german ones do :S , it's probably the best if I stop trying to be helpful.

#18 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:05 AM

Why else would you need to refresh the zone with diamonds? It's to get back the higher exp and note values of the missions. Of course there may be missions that are offered more than once but with different exp and note values but you do not get the same exact mission with the same values again until a reset happens when you level or use diamonds to refresh the zone.  Maybe I should have been more clear about the exp and note values but I am human and do not always word everything perfectly. ;)

I am not gonna argue this point any further. My main point was just that doing the Easter missions and refreshing your mission choices is not the same as using diamonds to refresh a zone. My source for that information was our support team. If you have an official link that states otherwise I'd be happy to go view it.

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#19 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:32 AM

Just going to tell what I see with pics:

I see this mission in santa roco

tzQ3LbL.png

Then I did an easter mission in Los Vengeles

Gdut6AP.png

Then I return to santa roco and see this mission instead

cAiXksH.png

I also did a normal mission in another zone after I checked and saw the same mission as the 1 I show above.

You might be right Kate but it's confusing told. Maybe because it's not my first language or I don't understand how it works.

Edited by Jason777, 31 March 2016 - 10:32 AM.

• Becky Lynch likes this

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#20 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:40 AM

We have already agreed when you do any mission it changes the options you have in all zones. That is not the same thing as refreshing a zone with diamonds or leveling. That type of option change in mission choices happens when you do any mission event or otherwise. :) Thank you for the examples.

Leveling or using diamonds basically restarts the zone so that you have the missions available again with the higher values. My point was only to correct the statement that doing Easter missions is not the same as paying diamonds to refresh the zone.

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Missions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users