• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tuna

Tuna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:24 PM

So how much money I have to spend to get support protection, well to be allowed  to continue playing after the ban had to happen, so that my "sister" can play again this game, and yeah that "sister" can also have more than 1 account. And that support doesn't do anything about it ? 

Tell me playata.com (as owners) and BBE support stuff, how much money i have to give you to be allowed those same things, as apperently you do more care about $$ than actually regular players who make this server at least little bit alive. 

I don't know how you intend to have competition when only there will be 1 team. 

And i do know that people will find the 1 paragraph story very similar to ToTo's story... yeah i was talking about that... and "sister" ... 

So support , would be 1000€ enough, 2000€? 

10 000€?

Pick a number for what you can be bought. 

Ty in advance for probably a text book answer, and feel free to play it of like you don't know about what i talk about. 

#2 Funnette

Funnette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 15 April 2015 - 17:37 PM

and yeah that "sister" can also have more than 1 account. 

Hey,  have more than 1 account is not allowed this is considered as multi account. Same if you connect on you're " sister " account this is considered as multi-account 

If you suspect someone to do multi-accounting please repport it to the support team 

Btw " sister " apologize doesn't work, support is able to detect if it's a real multi-account or if it's an other person in the same house 

#3 Tuna

Tuna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 23:48 PM

So you didn't get the message i wanted to say. 

Whole server is sick of supports not treating people same.

I did report few things already. Nothing has been done, and I just can not belive that got nothing to do with the fact that one person spend money on this game.

Some people on this server offered some players, lower level (but active ones) another account that they have babysited. And for fact from you "brother" game Herozerogame (witch i play on 4 servers, 3 of them heros are lvl 300+) that even babysitting an account is against the rules (toc) and that was reported to your support and nothing has been done. 

Since probably i will not get what i want, and for a fact what other people want. Just close and lock the topic. 

#4 Funnette

Funnette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 17 April 2015 - 13:46 PM

Our support does not make any distinctions between players. If a player violates the terms of use, they will receive punishment whether they are paying or not. 

Please understand that sometimes one may think that another player is cheating, but in reality they are not. However, if you have more evidence of foul play, you can provide it to our support.

In any case, there is nothing we can do here in the forum. Topic Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users