• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationOHIO
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Thoms
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 18 February 2016 - 22:31 PM

This is my first topic and therefore i apologize if I am in the incorrect forum.

First of all I should state that I am a United States player playing through a website called ******* and I do not know which server I am currently playing.

My question ( or gripe ) regards the conventions that are held randomly in different areas of the map. The first time I played a through a convention I was given 1 hour and 30 minutes ( I believe ). I have encountered 4 more conventions (all of them just starting) with a time limit of 30 minutes. ( If I am correct ) The gauge (goal) is to achieve 400,000 experience points. The problem with that objective is that our community is too small and/or the timer is too limiting. I've seen ( and have been ) people spending countless diamonds, racking up over 100+ shows just to fail.

As a community this small WE CAN NOT obtain success no matter how hard we try. The objective is literally impossible.

Please respond.

-Thomas

Edited by KatetheSpanka, 19 February 2016 - 04:18 AM.
External link was removed

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 19 February 2016 - 04:24 AM

Sorry but I had to remove the external link since it is against the rules. This is the UK forum and we are not hosted by the same company as the US server. 

I understand what you are saying about conventions failing with it being a relatively new server. We had that issue with UK2 when it first launched. It may take some time but you should start seeing less failed conventions. Since this is a UK forum for UK servers and I can not really forward this to the US server support team I would suggest that you submit a support ticket. There should be an option that says "I want to criticize  something" and you can express your feelings about conventions that way.  That is the best way to make sure the right people see it. 

• AngelicaSynn and super tramp like this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#3 super tramp

super tramp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 19 February 2016 - 13:41 PM

Okay.  Thank you Kate. I don't know how to check my server but I ran your name in the ranking list search engine. Your name appeared, along with Champagne Room as your studio. So I am going to assume that I am part of the UK2 server.

I was unaware of the support ticket system tucked away in the lower right corner. I will direct all my observations and disappointments towards that outlet in the future.

I am going to leave you a message in-game under the name Thoms.

Thank you again, this topic can be closed or 'answered'.

• Shimmer2 likes this

#4 super tramp

super tramp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 19 February 2016 - 15:56 PM

Actually.. turns out I've been given the run around.

This is the email I received almost immediately after submitting a support ticket:

Edited by KatetheSpanka, 19 February 2016 - 20:43 PM.
Support Ticket Content Removed

#5 BaritoBoy

BaritoBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia
  • Character:Baritoboy
  • Studio:Cloud 69

Posted 19 February 2016 - 16:24 PM

Perhaps a convention that sets a target based on a percentile of active members would resolve this issue...

Perhaps....

New servers fill up quite rapidly though so the cost in programming time to adjust the system may be overridden by their focus on expanding the game itself.

I feel your pain at being provided an auto-responder to a support ticket - those things just make you feel like nobody cares, which can be both irritating and frustrating. 

Perhaps responding by submitting another ticket mentioning the automated response may be a solution? 

Good Luck, in the mean time - a simple solution would be to not spend diamonds on conventions until you have seen a number of them reach target.

• Garm likes this

q6Kt5lS.png

Have You Eaten a Barito Lately?

#6 super tramp

super tramp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 19 February 2016 - 16:58 PM

Okay. Sorry, I'm not part of the UK2 server. After checking many of the UK2 members only KatetheSpanka showed up and though she was part of Studio called champagne room. The studio had only ~8 members and was not fully expanded like there recruitment page suggests here:

http://forum.uk.bigb...champagne-room/

I apologize. It would appear I'm a lost little lamb in search of his corresponding server. Would anyone be able to direct me in the right direction? Perhaps some one knows where I can find out which server i belong to?

#7 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Garm
  • Studio:GString Enterprises

Posted 19 February 2016 - 18:33 PM

Okay. Sorry, I'm not part of the UK2 server. After checking many of the UK2 members only KatetheSpanka showed up and though she was part of Studio called champagne room. The studio had only ~8 members and was not fully expanded like there recruitment page suggests here:

http://forum.uk.bigb...champagne-room/

I apologize. It would appear I'm a lost little lamb in search of his corresponding server. Would anyone be able to direct me in the right direction? Perhaps some one knows where I can find out which server i belong to?

Dude, sorry, I wish I could help you out but I'm not even sure how I got here!

• Becky Lynch likes this

#8 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 19 February 2016 - 20:48 PM

First let me say we never post contents of support tickets on the forum. That is private information meant for your eyes only and can result in a suspension or ban of your account. 

That being said, yes I do have a character on the US server and there is a studio also named the Champagne Room but my main studio and character are on UK2. Sorry for the confusion that created. 

To my knowledge the US server does not have it's own forum at this time but I will certainly submit a request that US players are asking for a forum of their own.

Support tickets do not receive auto responses. The system is not automated. (Just to clear that up)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#9 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 20 February 2016 - 01:13 AM

On the off chance that you were not on UK2, where the appears to be no studio named 'Oxygen', I checked the only other server where Kate is in a studio named Champagne Room...

Your server is US1 and you probably enter through the Nutaku site...

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 20 February 2016 - 01:14 AM.

• Becky Lynch likes this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users