Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Pinkyslapalot
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 24 June 2019 - 00:55 AM

Why would you make us do 5 store refreshes in 4 days?  That's total B.S. making everyone spend diamonds in order to complete the task.   Once again, greedy or ignorant Devs.

Also, 15 films in 4 days?  WTF?   if you don't have a film trophy, you can't complete that one either.

Edited by wuffy, 24 June 2019 - 01:11 AM.

• jasmine45 and Lillaea like this

#2 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:43 AM

Hopefully the event is supposed to last a week and the devs give everyone the extra time.

#3 Lillaea

Lillaea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 08:36 AM

Why would you make us do 5 store refreshes in 4 days?  That's total B.S. making everyone spend diamonds in order to complete the task.   Once again, greedy or ignorant Devs.

Also, 15 films in 4 days?  WTF?   if you don't have a film trophy, you can't complete that one either.

Agreed.

I wanted to make a post about this as well, but I see others have picked it up already.

Now for the devs... (idea)

#4 Lillaea

Lillaea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 19:58 PM

Since I can't seem to edit my post any more, I wanted to point out that what bugs me most is the number of films...without a trophy, it isn't even possible with diamonds to finish this objective by doing the films  :S

#5 Lillaea

Lillaea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 22:08 PM

Since I can't seem to edit my post any more, I wanted to point out that what bugs me most is the number of films...without a trophy, it isn't even possible with diamonds to finish this objective by doing the films  :S

Hurray! Thank you for changing it to 12 films!  (party)

#6 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Pinkyslapalot
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 25 June 2019 - 20:29 PM

What is the purpose of giving us at least 3 Conventions per day during the Rainbox Rally if they are all failing with only a fraction of the # of fans needed.  If you can't implement things properly, don't implement them at all.   You are either frustrating players or fostering complete avoidance of all Cons.   Nice job.   How about reasonable numbers of fans and if not, how about getting rid of CONVENTIONS COMPLETELY from the game???

• Andrea6969 likes this

#7 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 26 June 2019 - 00:45 AM

What is the purpose of giving us at least 3 Conventions per day during the Rainbox Rally if they are all failing with only a fraction of the # of fans needed.  If you can't implement things properly, don't implement them at all.   You are either frustrating players or fostering complete avoidance of all Cons.   Nice job.   How about reasonable numbers of fans and if not, how about getting rid of CONVENTIONS COMPLETELY from the game???

They were supposed to be the temple again, so they only changed that last minute to skill missions but apparently didn't adjust the convies itself. Most are fed up with convies, the rewards are just rainbow stuff that also comes in shop, movies etc., most have it from last Year already, so they would fail anyway.

#8 Emerald3

Emerald3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Emerald3
  • Studio:Scarlet Hourglass

Posted 18 December 2019 - 19:13 PM

hmmm, technically they aren't MAKING you do anything, it's just a d!ckstarter task anyway and you do get rewards for doing them (even better now than they used to be). there are in-game oppottunities for diamonds you can do such as duels, successes and films. there are even offers (surveys and such) that you can do to EARN diamonds...but that would take too much effort, i suppose....

UK3 - Emerald3 - Mother Hen of "Scarlet Hourglass" Studio

*Southern Belle from Hell*
...I disavow

#9 Emerald3

Emerald3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Emerald3
  • Studio:Scarlet Hourglass

Posted 18 December 2019 - 19:15 PM

BBE fat cats laughing all the way to the bank while people complaining about the same old stuff...lol when has BBE ever gave an eff about how we felt or what we thought? lol  (grin)

Edited by Emerald3, 18 December 2019 - 19:15 PM.

UK3 - Emerald3 - Mother Hen of "Scarlet Hourglass" Studio

*Southern Belle from Hell*
...I disavow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users